Bringing good food into your everyday. That's our mission
Data Analytical Lead
- Maintaining positive relationships with BPOs by establishing a good line of communication between the Team Leads and the company.
- Monitor and analyze KPIs and establish an action plan
- Monitor the daily activities of the BPO and make sure that action plans are being followed
- Create and present performance progress reports for the assigned BPOs
- Leading the assigned BPOs in managing conflict, and ensuring the team's processes and tasks are carried out efficiently.
- Address BPO’s concerns in reference to Quality, Customer Experience, Coaching, and Operations.
- Oversee and administer quizzes and tests to ensure employees have a firm understanding of company policy and guidelines
- Assessing customer feedback and using your creativity to establish, improve, and refine the customer experience. REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 1- 2 years working experience as Team Lead in any contact centre
- Good written and communication skills
- Permanent position
- Proficient in English in both oral and written
- Able to fluently speak in Mandarin / Cantonese, read and write in Chinese traditional or in Urdu will be an added advantage
- Strong analytics skills and good in reporting
- Experienced managing a team of 15-20 headcounts or monitoring BPO performance
- Experience in reporting using Microsoft Excel or Google Sheet is an added advantage
- Experience in Zopim/Zendesk is an added advantage
- Able to work on shifts, weekends and Public holidays
- Willing to take on additional task assign
- Reliable, punctual and motivated
- It's only applies to Malaysian Citizen. WHAT WE OFFER:
- A top-notch office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia close to amazing restaurants. Inside the walls of this office you’ll find:
- An empowering, international and agile working environment
- Responsibility from day one in an innovative and rapidly expanding tech business
- Regular office parties and exciting team events
- And a bunch of cool extras including a kicker table and table tennis, as well as free fruits and, of
- course, a monthly corporate allowance for foodpanda.
foodpanda at a glance
foodpanda focuses on E-Commerce, Food and Beverages, Marketplaces, Content Delivery, and Same Day Delivery. Their company has offices in New York City, Singapore, and Berlin. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, foodpanda has raised $859.45M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2017.