Bringing good food into your everyday. That's our mission
foodpanda is dedicated to bringing food lovers around the world their favorite meals from curated local restaurants. Since its creation, the on-demand food delivery service has grown to more than 30,000 partner restaurants in more than 120 cities across 13 Asian and Central Europe countries globally. foodpanda is active in Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Pakistan, Taiwan, Philippines, Bangladesh, Romania and Bulgaria. It belongs to Delivery Hero, worldwide leader of the food delivery industry. For more information visit www.foodpanda.my
The successful candidate will play a key role in growing the business through supporting our rider fleet and commercial team. Our riders and restaurant partners are a key substance to our success and you will be supporting their growth by crafting dedicated communication strategy and engaging all needed marketing channels.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing Malaysia, this is a newly created role which is yours to shape as you grow.
- You will be responsible for the acquisition of leads for potential riders and vendors. We love to grow fast, which means that you need to think out of the box a lot and be a step ahead of the growth.
- Responsible for initiating, monitoring and improving all lead generation activities for our rider and vendor acquisition. Always dare to go beyond the status quo.
- Involvement in the full process from concepting and budgeting to channel optimization towards a hire, you will own the execution of complex marketing campaigns from start to finish.
- Point of contact for rider-related topics for other departments and regional supply team in Singapore
Your heroic skills:
- 3-5 year experience in marketing or a related field
- Well rounded knowledge of online, offline and influencers marketing
- A degree in marketing, business, computer science or a related field
- You have a demonstrated understanding of project management as well as appetite to grow to be the best in the industry
- You are familiar with setting-up efficient workflows and processes
- You know all relevant marketing formats, which helps you quickly create detailed briefings for offline and online asset creation
- As a qualified candidate you are proactive, goal-oriented and can manage multiple priorities in a reasonable time with a high focus on quality
- You have strong Google Slides/Spreadsheet skills
- Detail oriented, motivated, dynamic, proactive and work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Innovative and constantly thinks outside the box
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
We offer you
- A dynamic, fast paced environment
- A team that want to excel
- Collaborative environment with experienced colleagues
- Dynamic international office environment with English as working language
- Flexible and agile company with a flat hierarchy
foodpanda at a glance
foodpanda focuses on E-Commerce, Food and Beverages, Marketplaces, Content Delivery, and Same Day Delivery. Their company has offices in New York City, Singapore, and Berlin. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, foodpanda has raised $859.45M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2017.