Bringing good food into your everyday. That's our mission
Sales Operations Manager
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Malaysia, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest talents as we continue to grow with an “all hands on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture.
We’re looking for a highly-driven and motivated Sales Operations Manager. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and have direct impact, then this may be the place for you!
The ideal candidate will have a track record as a significant individual contributor – comfortable working independently, whilst working closely with the management team.
This role will be based in Kuala Lumpur and will report to the Commercial Director.
About the job:
The successful candidate is to manage the Sales Operations team. This is a great opportunity to learn from and step into a leading on-demand food delivery experience!
- Lead and monitor the Sales Operations team
- Together with Head of Sales, building and updating target lists for sales, identifying the priority restaurants/companies in line with the strategy of the company.
- Gathering intelligence on competitors and producing analysis out of that research.
- Supporting the sales and Account Management department in Salesforce and administrative matters.
- Define improvements to simplify and automate Sales process within the Salesforce platform.
- Fluent in English language and Salesforce knowledge is a must!
- Highly proficient in MS Office with strong Excel skills
- Demonstrate problem solving ability with experience in providing practical business insights from large and complex data sets
- Analytical, number-oriented, attention to details and strong organisational skills
- Thrives in fast-paced environment and able to make quick, assertive decisions
- Independent and highly motivated fast learner
- Positive attitude with good communication skills
- Must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Economics or similar
- Lover of food is a must!
What We Offer:
- A team that you will learn from and an environment that wants to grow your professional skill-set
- Opportunity to work in an international multi-cultural environment
- A great working atmosphere with regular company and team events
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company
- Promotion and career opportunities
- Benefits include free drinks, fresh fruits and of course, food!
foodpanda at a glance
foodpanda focuses on E-Commerce, Food and Beverages, Marketplaces, Content Delivery, and Same Day Delivery. Their company has offices in New York City, Singapore, and Berlin. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, foodpanda has raised $859.45M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2017.