Bringing good food into your everyday. That's our mission
IT Executive (Shared Service Centre)
Do you love food and convenience put together?
Then you just might love foodpanda. foodpanda is the world’s favorite way to order food online to your home or office. With thousands of restaurants ready to receive orders via our website and mobile app, no one should have to suffer from the lack of variety or long queues to enjoy great food.
However, this doesn’t happen without some really awesome people, and state-of-the-art processes & operations. Currently, we are looking for a IT Executive **** to join our team! This role will be based in Kuala Lumpur and will report directly to the Regional Operations Manager and start as soon as possible.
The position implies project-managing contact center operations of a Business Process Outsourcer (BPO). The right person is ready to make tough data-backed decisions in a high-speed complex environment. You are passionate about delivering wow customer experience, enthusiastic about solutions, and excited to apply hands-on project management experience. Does this sound like you? If so, keep on reading.
- Ensure our internal users have their IT issues resolved.
- Logging and processing all technical requests based on the complaints/tickets received from the users.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, basic network troubleshoot, printers, door access and CCTV.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades with HQ.
- Setting up accounts for staff, ensuring that all platforms used by the company installed.
- Communicate to clients via chat/f2f/emails to determine the nature of any problems they encounter.
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware as well as documenting it.
- Managing company’s IT asset
- Administration, planning and installation of Windows based systems
- On and Off-boarding of users across multiple systems and platforms
- Monitoring network status and report to the manager on weekly basis
- Working within our ticket system to ensure fast turnaround times for all helpdesk queries.
- Onsite and remote support for international users.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in helpdesk or 1st level support with a minimum 1-year hands on experience managing enterprise servers and workstation.
- You are a great team player who knows how to solve complex issues in conjunction with others
- High ability to work independently
- High service orientation and customer skills
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Open to a fast paced and changing landscape
- Problem ownership and service orientation
- Excellent verbal and communication skills (33/40 scores on Jobstreet English Assessment).
- JIRA & Confluence knowledge.
- KACE deployment software
- Active Directory and GSuite knowledge
- Microsoft Azure
- Slack & Workplace basics
- O365 basics
- Zoom software
- Windows installation knowledge
- Basic IT- infrastructure understanding
- Experience in call-centre environment is considered as an advantage.
foodpanda at a glance
foodpanda focuses on E-Commerce, Food and Beverages, Marketplaces, Content Delivery, and Same Day Delivery. Their company has offices in New York City, Singapore, and Berlin. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, foodpanda has raised $859.45M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2017.