Bringing good food into your everyday. That's our mission
Assistant Manager - Customer Service
Do you love food and convenience put together?
Then you just might love foodpanda. foodpanda is the world’s favorite way to order food online to your home or office. With thousands of restaurants ready to receive orders via our website and mobile app, no one should have to suffer from the lack of variety or long queues to enjoy great food.
However, this doesn’t happen without some really awesome people, and state-of-the-art processes & operations. Currently, we are looking for a Assistant Manager - Customer Service to join our team! This role will be based in Kuala Lumpur and will report directly to the Regional Operations Manager and start as soon as possible.
The position implies project-managing contact center operations of a Business Process Outsourcer (BPO). The right person is ready to make tough data-backed decisions in a high-speed complex environment. You are passionate about delivering wow customer experience, enthusiastic about solutions, and excited to apply hands-on project management experience. Does this sound like you? If so, keep on reading.
- Overseeing BPO operations including monitoring and reporting metrics such as productivity, response speed and any metric which affect the quality of the service
- Ensure proper quality of services and strict adherence to processes by the BPO partner personnel
- Effectively bridging the gap between internal foodpanda stakeholders and BPO partner with constant communication and in-depth analysis to understand the root cause of performance issues
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Provide performance monitoring of KPIs, identify trends and issues in Service quality
- Conduct weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reviews with BPO and internal stakeholders
- Support the BPO Team for issues relating to systems, reporting.
- Coordinate with BPO to conduct ad-hoc pieces of training, re-training and/or replacement requests for underperforming staff.
- Conduct Quality Audit calibrations on interactions made by the BPO to identify improvement opportunities and ensure the accuracy of audits.
- Conduct process update/improvement projects and workshops
- Timely communicate business updates, policy changes and any relevant information to the BPO Team
- Constant engagement with the BPO Team program owners and team
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3+ years of contact center / BPO experience required
- Strong planning and interpersonal skills as well as process-driven and detail-oriented personality
- Strong analytical and communication skills and a hands-on mentality
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment and to lead complex operational initiatives
- Excellent Excel and MS Office skills, SQL skills would be advantageous
- Fluency in Mandarin and Cantonese is required - Supporting Taiwan and Hong Kong Market
- Traveling across SEA countries might be needed
foodpanda at a glance
foodpanda focuses on E-Commerce, Food and Beverages, Marketplaces, Content Delivery, and Same Day Delivery. Their company has offices in New York City, Singapore, and Berlin. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, foodpanda has raised $859.45M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2017.