Bringing good food into your everyday. That's our mission
Partner Care Executive (Japanese Speaker)
We are foodpanda “There is no love sincerer than the love of food.” - George Bernard Shaw Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you will definitely love foodpanda!
foodpanda (small ‘f’) is the world’s favourite way to order food online from the comfort of your home or office. Whether it’s getting your hands on your favourite Pasta, Kebab or Nasi Lemak, we believe that no one should have to suffer from hunger attacks ever again. foodpanda is dedicated to bringing food lovers around the world their favourite meals from curated local restaurants. Since its creation, the on-demand food delivery service has grown to more than 27,000 partner restaurants in more than 190 cities across 11 Asian and Central Europe countries globally. foodpanda is active in Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Pakistan, Taiwan, Philippines, Bangladesh, India, Romania and Bulgaria. Responsibilities:
- Manages the operational business relationship of partner’s accounts across APAC
- To act as POC for existing partners in regard to account management, performance and finance related topic
- To maintain relationship and negotiate contracts in accordance with the overall sales
- To analyse and determine the outcome of partner’s dispute in regard to payment and billing
- To assist on partner’s operational constraints in regard to foodpanda devices
- To gather feedback from partners on the operational side to improve on the overall experience
- To work closely with regional / local team; providing operational perspective to better understand vendor's pain
- To collaborate with other departments / local team on matters concerning operational processes improvement
- To resolve partner’s concern / request within SLA to maximise partner’s satisfaction
- To achieve individual monthly target set by the company (KPI) Requirements:
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma any field.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to read and type in Japanese and speak fluently.
- Preferably with strong computer navigation skills and PC knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Reliable and responsible in completing task
- Fast Learner
- Team player
- Willing to take on additional task
- Punctual & Motivated
What we offer:
Inside the walls of this office you’ll find:
• An empowering, international and agile working environment• Responsibility from day one in an innovative and rapidly expanding tech business• And a bunch of cool extras including a kicker table and table tennis, as well as free fruits and, of course, a monthly corporate allowance for foodpanda.
foodpanda at a glance
foodpanda focuses on E-Commerce, Food and Beverages, Marketplaces, Content Delivery, and Same Day Delivery. Their company has offices in New York City, Singapore, and Berlin. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, foodpanda has raised $859.45M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2017.