Bringing good food into your everyday. That's our mission
Fraud Prevention Manager
“There is no love sincerer than the love of food.” - George Bernard Shaw
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda (small ‘f’) is the world’s favorite way to order food online. With hundreds of restaurants ready to receive orders via our website and mobile app, no one should have to suffer from the lack of variety or long queues to enjoy great food.
This role will be located at the foodpanda Central Operations which functions as a Shared Service Centre for APAC. Ideally, this role is someone who has experience in running product and process-related improvements for contact centers, e-commerce customer-facing solutions, or shared service centers.
The regional operation manager mission is to guard and keep the foodpanda platform safe and clean for both our customers and partners. We use a vast amount of data and machine learning algorithms to build products/tools and solutions to prevent fraudulent activities across APAC.
The ideal candidate is proactive, results oriented, data-driven and able to conduct moderate to complex risk analyses. This role requires strong analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and excellent verbal and written communication skills. The candidate will work closely with the Business Intelligence team, Payment and Product squads.
- reviewing customers behaviour and transactions through data to determine patterns on sophisticated fraud activity in order to detect (potential) fraudulent activity.
- Maintain detailed records of suspicious activity, analyse trends, communicate security threats to management and provide recommendations for loss mitigation as needed.
- Analyse the internal and external fraud prevention products/tools and provide professional feedback as needed and solutions to best manage the risks.
- Defining and refining the roadmap for the program, gaining consensus and clear alignment across APAC local markets to mitigate risk and fraudulent activities.
- Identify operational inefficiencies, improve processes, automate tasks and partner with cross functional teams to develop new solution
- Work with the product team to articulate and prioritize feature needs to enhance our fraud prevention capabilities.
- very strong analytical skills with the demonstrated ability to research and make decisions based on the day-to-day and complex operational data.
- Hands-on experience with Tableau & other BI tools.
- Proven range of skills including high-level strategic thinking, creative, problem-solving, attention to detail and prioritization.
- ability to support the development of internal and external communications with cross functional teams in areas such as strategic planning, operations, mitigation, investigations and risk management.
- Experience creating and/or improving operational processes across teams/stakeholders.
- Proven working experience in project management delivering results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A dynamic and challenging working environment
- An extra steep learning curve
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company
- A vibrant and international team with diverse backgrounds
- Regular company and team events
foodpanda at a glance
foodpanda focuses on E-Commerce, Food and Beverages, Marketplaces, Content Delivery, and Same Day Delivery. Their company has offices in New York City, Singapore, and Berlin. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, foodpanda has raised $859.45M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2017.