Bringing good food into your everyday. That's our mission
Junior Trainer ; Mandarin & Cantonese speaking
“There is no love sincerer than the love of food.” - George Bernard Shaw
Do you love food and convenience put together?
Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda (small ‘f’) is the world’s favorite way to order food online. With hundreds of restaurants ready to receive orders via our website and mobile app, no one should have to suffer from the lack of variety or long queues to enjoy great food.
However this doesn’t happen without some really awesome people making it happen! We are currently looking for a Junior Trainer to join our team in Malaysia!
- Provide on-boarding training and coaching support across a wide range of skills including initial job skills, technical and systems training and call-handling skills to our New Joiners
- To assist in delivering & meeting the Organizational & Operational Customer Service Standards
- Organize training tools, classroom hand-outs & follow up to achieve efficient training attendance and delivery
- Arrange for the maintenance of all necessary equipment and materials relating to the effective delivery and measurement of training
- Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques intro staff work behavior
- Compiling Training Evaluation & Customer Service Test result for reporting
- Possess a minimum of Diploma in Training or anything equivalent
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience as a Trainer in a Call Center
- Will be reporting to QA & Training Manager
- Good presentation and public speaking skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Open to Malaysians only
foodpanda at a glance
foodpanda focuses on E-Commerce, Food and Beverages, Marketplaces, Content Delivery, and Same Day Delivery. Their company has offices in New York City, Singapore, and Berlin. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, foodpanda has raised $859.45M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2017.