Bringing good food into your everyday. That's our mission
Compensation & Benefits Specialist
Do you love food and convenience put together?
Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda (small ‘f’) is the world’s favorite way to order food online. With hundreds of restaurants ready to receive orders via our website and mobile app, no one should have to suffer from the lack of variety or long queues to enjoy great food.
However this doesn’t happen without some really awesome people making it happen! We are currently looking for a compensation and benefits specialist to accelerate our growth of our organization.
You will be responsible for devising and executing on an accelerated growth strategy for the compensation and benefit division. With both short and long-term organization goals in mind, you will lead the transformation and ensure the right people and processes are in place to get there.
What’s on your menu?
- Drive and ensure employee value proposition (EVP) of the Company’s and its affiliated companies are integrated into the total compensation and benefits package to attract and retain employees.
- Design and develop a consistent compensation philosophy based on the business goals and strategy to cater for the global market.
- Lead, drive and create a consistent compensation guideline that matches the Company’s work environment and organizational culture, which are well defined, fair, equitable and competitive across the organization.
- Conduct salary and labor market research to define benchmark which covers merging trends, issues, and best practices in the maritime industry.
- Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with local and international legislations (pay equity, human rights, etc.).
- Use various methods and techniques and market data-based decisions on direct financial, indirect financial and non-financial compensation.
- Participate in salary and labour market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits.
- To oversee and manage the Company’s payroll system and Payroll & Benefits team.
- To oversee and provide guidance to Employee & Industrial Relations team and drive initiatives to boost staff morale.
What you bring to the table
- Degree in Human Resources/Management/Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum 3-4 years of working experience in C&B area with wide knowledge on C&B functions.
- Familiarity and understanding of local regulatory.
- Resourcefulness and tactfulness with excellent verbal, written and strong communication, negotiation, interpersonal communication skills; the ability to interact with all level of staff, able to cope with fast-paced environment and management.
- Knowledge in MS Office, Workday and experience in e-commerce would be an added advantage.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
foodpanda at a glance
foodpanda focuses on E-Commerce, Food and Beverages, Marketplaces, Content Delivery, and Same Day Delivery. Their company has offices in New York City, Singapore, and Berlin. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, foodpanda has raised $859.45M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2017.