Bringing good food into your everyday. That's our mission
Area Manager (Warehouse / Store Management) - Retails/FMCG/Ecommerce/Stars-up - JOHOR
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
Foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Malaysia, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture.
About the role:
This role will be based in Johor and will report to the Head of New Verticals.
- Plan and execute tailored and targeted local tactical and strategic campaigns, integrating regional campaign elements and content when required, to deliver growth targets
- Proactively recommend and support in the development and implementation of new strategies to boost volume growth, while keeping margins on target
- Assist in developing product marketing tools and tactics in collaboration with suppliers, brands and local marketing team
- Analyse all on-going campaigns, including daily tracking of performance and budget management
- Execute all aspects of the life-cycle management process, from initial sourcing and market introduction to deletion
- Conduct and implement a competitive intelligence and market insights review process
- At least 2-3 years work-related experience in Warehouse Campaign Management/Marketing/Category Management
- Experience with FMCG/grocery retailers is a plus
- Ability to manage complexity and be comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders - experience in a matrixed, high growth company will be valued
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
foodpanda at a glance
foodpanda focuses on E-Commerce, Food and Beverages, Marketplaces, Content Delivery, and Same Day Delivery. Their company has offices in New York City, Singapore, and Berlin. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, foodpanda has raised $859.45M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2017.