Bringing good food into your everyday. That's our mission
Team Leader (Account Management) - FMCG/Starts-up/Commercial
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you might just love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Malaysia, bringing your favourite restaurants online into your home or office- fast!
We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands on deck” environment and hire those who thrive in a start-up culture.
We are looking for a highly-driven and motivated lead for our Account Management for our team in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and have direct impact on an ever-growing business, this might be the place for you! The ideal candidate will have prior experience in managing teams, and working closely with management.
The role will be based in Kuala Lumpur and report to the Head of Account Management.
About the Job
The Lead, Account Management will lead a team of Account Managers to grow foodpanda’s business by managing the overall restaurant experience. These tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the team of account management: manage performance, incentive schemes for Account Managers, onboard new joiners, identify growth areas for your direct reporters and provide guidance and training for them to achieve it.
- Lead the team to ensure ad-revenue targets are met month on month
- Leads and motivates the team to deliver on meet business goals. Is accountable to meet business goals for their team.
- Works with the team to build business reviews, shares with partner teams, peers, management on a regular basis
- Proactively gathers, analyses, and shares data with management to influence business decisions
- Ensure removal of any roadblocks that hinder goal achievement with minimal supervision
- Works with the team to identify and implements solutions and pilots to drive process efficiencies & business goals,
- At least 4-5 years of experience
- Prior experience in managing team and sales
- Previous experience in a startup environment, specifically online marketplaces ideal
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate with both external (vendors) and internal (regional/global/local) teams across departments
- Comfortable with data analysis
foodpanda at a glance
foodpanda focuses on E-Commerce, Food and Beverages, Marketplaces, Content Delivery, and Same Day Delivery. Their company has offices in New York City, Singapore, and Berlin. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, foodpanda has raised $859.45M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2017.