Foodkit is an end-to-end white-label restaurant platform, and API for restaurant brands
BACKEND API ENGINEER (LARAVEL)$50k – $80k
Who are we?
Foodkit is a venture-based e-commerce platform provider for the Food & Beverage industry (think "Shopify for restaurants"). We believe in building exceptional technology, empowering restaurants and removing the expense of building and maintaining complicated technology.
We're hiring a senior backend developer to help us maintain and expand our suite of internal and external APIs for the restaurant industry. Our RESTful API services multiple clients (mobiles apps, websites, third-party services) so experience with API versioning, caching and token-based security mechanisms is a must. You'll be designing, documenting, building and deploying RESTful JSON APIs on a daily basis.
As a remote worker, you can pick where and when you work, as long as you stay productive and we have some overlapping hours to do standups.
- Multiple years (5+) working in a professional software development environment.
- Strong skills in object oriented and strictly typed PHP 7+ development.
- Experience designing and building RESTful JSON APIs.
- Familiarity with PostGRES.
- Understanding of patterns and techniques for building scalable back-end infrastructure (caching, client rate limiting, authentication and authorization schemes).
- Functional knowledge of Git and GitHub.
- Proficient English communication skills, both written and spoken.
Meet your team
Foodkit at a glance
Foodkit focuses on E-Commerce, Food and Beverages, Technology, and Operations . Their company has offices in Australia and Singapore. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.foodkit.io