The most advanced Artificial Intelligence solution for property insurance
Flyreel (https://www.flyreel.co) provides the most advanced AI / Computer Vision solution for home inspections. Our AI assistant guides homeowners through scanning their home using their smartphone’s camera and our proprietary computer vision technology. As users pan across the interior and exterior of their property, our AI documents their home’s contents and structural details while highlighting risks, hazards and more.
We’re a growing team with a rapidly expanding customer base. We’re hiring top US-based full stack engineers for a number of exciting remote-work opportunities to develop and deploy cutting-edge computer vision and machine learning technology at scale.
- REST API development
- ORM/ODM tooling such as sequelize or mongoose
- Google Cloud Platform or other cloud providers
- Function as a Service (FaaS) and serverless development
- Async/Event-driven architectures
Applicant should be able to:
- Translate business requirements into technical specs
- Bring creativity to the decision-making process
- Develop scalable and maintainable code
- Design and implement new endpoints
- Identify, propose solutions to, and fix bugs
- Work comfortably in remote-work environment
- Develop and maintain a high-volume / high-security Node API
- Collaborate with full stack and machine learning engineers to design and implement features that span multiple disciplines
- Work with industry-leading AI team at one of the fastest growing Insurtech startups
- Competitive salary and equity incentives
- Health benefits
- 401(k) plan
Flyreel at a glance
Flyreel focuses on Artificial Intelligence, Insurance, Computer Vision, and Insurtech. Their company has offices in Denver. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Flyreel has raised $3.85M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2019.