The most advanced Artificial Intelligence solution for property insurance
Customer Success Manager
A bit about what we do:
Flyreel is the leading provider of AI in the property insurance market. We've created an AI assistant that guides users through home inspections using their smartphone camera and proprietary computer vision technology. Our solution automatically documents important details about homes in real-time, while alerting the homeowner of risks and hazards as they're detected.
A bit about who we are:
We're an early stage startup backed by a healthy and growing list of customers, as well as a number of very reputable investors like Gradient Ventures (Google's AI-focused venture fund).
Our team is grateful to have the exciting opportunity to rethink the customer experience in insurance using the best of today's technology– delighting our users while also protecting the things they care about most.
Innovation, creativity and an obsession over customer experience are baked into our culture and are key ingredients to every member of our team. As we continue on our journey, we'll be creating a number of new exciting products (that you could be sculpting the experience for) and bringing them to our customers that serve millions of users here in the US and globally.
By joining Flyreel, you'll find yourself embraced with the support of amazingly talented people that work well together, are passionate about their work, and are eager to amplify you and your work.
We hope you'll consider joining us!
- 3+ years of customer experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly responsive and resourceful
- Strong analytical skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Be passionate about building and maintaining strong relationships with diverse customer stakeholders and internal team members.
- Have excellent writing skills -- be able to author clear and concise emails to customers, as well as comprehensive customer-facing documents.
- Be a confident yet calming oral communicator -- be able to lead conversations and remain poised no matter the circumstance.
- Be adept at problem solving -- get to the root of customers’ issues and work with the team to build a plan for resolution.
- Be exceptionally organized and detail oriented -- ensure consistent follow through on all customer-focused actions and evolving priorities.
- Be effective at working efficiently in a startup environment.
This role will include:
- Supporting the onboarding of new customers and the enablement of continued customer success.
- Resolving customer issues quickly, leveraging resources from across the Flyreel team.
- Serving as a liaison between our customers and internal team members -- gathering and documenting customer feedback and product enhancement requests.
- Building lasting relationships with customer stakeholders to instill understanding of Flyreel’s value proposition and product features.
- Contributing to the development of Flyreel’s customer success program, helping to ensure consistency and scalability as our customer base grows.
HUGE bonus points if you have experience in:
- Onboarding customers to new products.
- Presenting in front of customers.
- Working with large amounts of data to produce actionable insights.
- Opportunity to join a growing, healthy startup and team that loves what they do
- Competitive salary
- Competitive equity incentives
- Health benefits
Flyreel at a glance
Flyreel focuses on Artificial Intelligence, Insurance, Computer Vision, and Insurtech. Their company has offices in Denver. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Flyreel has raised $3.85M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2019.