Reinventing cashback to give you more. Get paid when you shop + when your friends shop
Disruptive FinTech Start Up looking for UX DesignIntern$50k – $75k
Fluz Fluz is aiming to disrupt the global retail shopping experience through various consumer touch points. We are a FinTech company sitting in the intersection between blockchain, social media, payments and retail. We are a fast-moving company that has experienced rapid growth. Over the past year our team has grown from 5 members to over 45 and we are operating internationally. We are about to launch our US consumer cash back ap.
We are looking for a strong intern to support our design team on our mobile ap. We are looking for an intern that is ready for real world experience designing mobile apps. The right person will be prepared for hands-on work.
● Research other experiences within mobile app space to identify opportunities for improvement
● Conduct usability tests within mobile app to identify areas of improvement
● Prepare wireframe and mockups of select sections of the mobile app
● Work with prototyping tools to preview mobile app experience
● Experience with Sketch and/or Adobe CS design tools
● Experience with wireframe tools like Balsamiq or Adobe XD
● Knowledge of best UX and design practices
● Strong self starter to go out find great user experiences with other mobile apps
● Problem solving attitude
● Bonus: Ability to conduct user testing, 1:1 interviews and focus groups.
Competitive based on experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Learn more about us at FluzFluz.com
Stock options benefits
Vacation & time off benefits
Flexible Work Schedule; Generous PTO; Paid Holidays; Paid Sick Days
Perks & discounts
Stocked Kitchen; Company Outings; Casual Dress; Discounts At All Partnered Merchants.
Professional development benefits
Job Training & Conferences; Promote from within; Exposure To Full Business Process
Unconscious bias training; Highly diverse leadership team; Visa Sponsorships.
Open Office Floor Plan; Group Brainstorming Sessions; Team owned deliverables; Pair Programming.