Autonomous Driving Kits for Commercial Vehicles
Robotics Simulation Engineer: Level 2₹4.8L – ₹12L
Building the future of commercial mobility through advanced autonomous driving technology.
With projects around the world, our team is solving complex real time problems across various industries. Come work with us on the next generation of mobility technology!
We’re looking for exceptional people who can find extraordinary solutions to the most intricate challenges. At Flux Auto you will construct change through carefully thought out and well executed plans.
As a Robotics Simulation Engineer, you will be working with our growing team of talented people.
Role and Responsibility
At Flux Auto you will be
• Testing the various algorithms of the simulator.
• Coordinating with different divisions for performing the simulations.
• Creating test reports and logs for the simulation being done.
• Exploring the features and maintenance of the simulator.
Think you fit in?
You need to
• Design simulated agents that interact in realistic ways with the self-driving vehicles
• Seamlessly integrate logged data replay and simulated agents
• Quantify the performance and safety characteristics of the self-driving vehicles
• Build reliable and scalable infrastructure services that make it easy to use simulation in new ways
• Generate simulations that target specific challenges
• Automatically pick the most useful simulations to run at any time
• Accelerate onboard software development with improved tools and visualization
• Have Experience or an interest in machine learning or AV simulation
• Have Industry experience in writing C++
Life at Flux Auto
• At Flux Auto, we don’t care about degrees. We want team members who are passionate about autonomous systems and changing transportation.
• We expect our team members to be good team player and self-motivated with strong inter-personal skills.
• We expect our team members to be strict with deadlines.
Flux Auto is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Flux Auto at a glance
Flux Auto focuses on Automotive, Robotics, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at http://fluxauto.xyz