Robotics & AI for Infrastructure Asset Management
Full Stack Engineer₹4L – ₹9L
Full Stack Engineer
We are looking for a driven and dedicated engineer with experience in cloud technologies to build our core backend services. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about building tools to help analyze, validate, and collect data from a wide range of inputs supporting both in-development and experimental technologies.
At the very least, you should have experience with the following:
- Ability to develop, manage, test and deploy web applications
- Comfortable architecting and developing RESTful services
- Comfortable interacting with variety of data stores including relational, document and object database
- Comfortable working with Git
- Values developing comprehensive unit tests
- Excellent debugging and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
You should also be self-directed, analytical, and work well in a team environment.
- 3+ years of professional full-stack web application development experience.
- Experience with front-end MVC frameworks (eg. Angular, React) and libraries
- Experience implementing web application sessioning, authentication and application security
- Demonstrated ability to be self-driven and work with minimal supervision. 2+ years working with cloud platform technologies
Experience with image manipulations
Experience with TensorFlow
Experience with working closely with QA engineering
Meet your team
Fluid Robotics at a glance
Fluid Robotics focuses on Energy, Robotics, Water, and Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in Pune. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.fluidrobotics.com