Your Supply Chain. Simplified. Synchronized. Reinvented
Software Engineer€50k – €75k • 0.1% – 0.8%
Flowlity is today the most advanced and intelligent supply chain planning solution on the market.
Our goal is to solve inventory issues. They have a huge impact globally : about 2000B+€ of money lost worldwide every year but also huge environmental impacts.
Supply Chain is a huge field, yet stuck in the past. At Flowlity, we are on a path to disrupt how Supply Chain planning is done and we are always looking for ambitious, committed and passionate talent to strengthen the team!
Flowlity raised 1.7M€ and is now a team of 15+ ambitious and creative talents. We have a performant SaaS bringing relevant recommendations to several companies. The story has just begun!
The technical team design, engineer, and support our solution that needs to be intuitive, scalable, reliable, secure, and performant while conveying the broader vision of the company.
The mission for our Software Engineer, working as a team with our developers and data scientists, is to create the most reliable and performant SaaS ever. Improving our product with the latest technologies. And build the most user friendly software in supply chain !
We are a startup, our stack is evolving and is impacted by you!
Our current stack looks like this:
Back-end: Python, Flask, SQLachemy
Storages: Postgresql, Hasura GraphQL, Azure storages
Cloud/Infra: Azure, Kubernetes, azure cloud functions
Other: Github, Actions (CI/CD), all hosted on Azure
- Work across from backend to frontend to deliver new features from start-to-finish
- Improve our architecture, and speed-up our application
- Build clean, performant REST APIs
- Develop security (we deal with big companies), scalability and reliability
- Reviewing code implementations from your peers
- Being a technical reference point regarding functional scope of the team
- Helping define the OKR in collaboration with your team lead and the Product Owner
- Mentor junior Software Developers
- 3-5+ years of industry experience working as a Software engineer (possibly with different levels of seniority in Backend and Frontend)
- Python, flask, Cloud experiences. Frontend is a Bonus!
- The ambition of delivering highly-available and highly-reliable application
- Knowledge on business critical issues like security, reliability, and scalability
- User experience obsession. Our customer is our partner, our mission is deliver a simple and efficient software.
- Willingness to join a startup adventure and to build something big together !
- Pass Navigo
- Lunchr Card
- Health Package Alan
- Startup spirit : flexibility, friendliness, proximity, flat hierarchy
- Full Remote Policy, we also have a great office (Station F - Microsoft Program)
- Responsibilities from day one !
- Attractive salary + Equity
Is that you ? Apply on AngelList or sending your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org !