Legal Weed Delivery at Street Prices
Frontend Engineer$110k – $140k • 0.25% – 0.5%
About Flower Company
We are a wholesale cannabis membership club. Our members pay $119 to get cannabis delivered to their door at half the cost of a dispensary. We're a vertically integrated company delivering next day in Los Angeles, Long Beach, San Francisco, East Bay, Marin, Humboldt, Sacramento, and Vallejo. We’re expanding to cover all major California population centers in 2020.
We're building an end-to-end software system for sourcing, fulfillment, delivery ops, and storefronts in a highly regulated industry. These are big, unique problems to solve in a massive space that is growing with wider legalization. Our current app is an MVP that propelled rapid growth but, as you can see with a quick visit to flowercompany.com, the race is on to stand up new software to support this rocketship.
About the Opportunity
You'll be joining a product/engineering team that has worked together successfully for years. We're building an early engineering team to rapidly build and iterate on tools across the business. The opportunity is to be one of the first hires on a fast-scaling team and have a major impact on the core product.
To be Successful in this Role
- 5+ years of experience developing user interfaces
- Experience with Selenium or other front end testing frameworks
- Experience building applications that utilize API’s
- Experience with Webpack and Bootstrap a plus
- Comfortable working with backend developers and basic coding in PHP a plus
- Experience using Git in a multi-developer environment and doing PR’s
- Able to problem solve and self-unblock
- Experience with JIRA a plus
- Comfortable working on a small team
This role will start at the end of September 2020.
FLOWER CO. at a glance
FLOWER CO. focuses on Ecommerce, Consumer, Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, and Marijuana. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, and Humboldt County. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, FLOWER CO. has raised $2.8M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2018.