Legal Weed Delivery at Street Prices
Email Growth Marketer$80k – $110k • 0.05% – 0.2%
About Flower Company
We are a wholesale cannabis membership club. Our members pay $119 to get cannabis delivered to their door at half the cost of a dispensary. We are live in Los Angeles, Long Beach, San Francisco, East Bay, Marin, Humboldt, Sacramento, and Vallejo. We’re expanding quickly to cover all major California population centers in 2020.
Flower Company is backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley and cannabis industry insiders. We’re building a world class delivery team and efficient and consistent operations are key to growing our brand.
Overview of the role
The Email Growth Marketer is responsible for developing, implementing and executing a strategic email marketing plan in order to support sales initiatives, attract new customers and increase the value of existing ones.
Role & Responsibilities
- Understand the lifecycle of customers and identify opportunities for growth and optimization
- Implement holistic email marketing plan by setting objectives, KPIs, a calendar of events and creative assets needed to support campaign objectives that supports the sales and brand goals of the company, collaborating the Head of Growth, the Brand Marketing Coordinator and with Sales & CX teams
- Create, edit and manage all customer related email communications, ensuring content is relevant, links are current and send-times are optimized * Manage Klaviyo CRM system to ensure consistent communication with customers, analyze and record consumer behaviour and establish opportunities for improved or increased communications
- Communicate email campaign objectives, timelines and deliverables to internal and external teams
- Evaluate and execute the email marketing plan by assembling, scheduling and organizing elements to support campaign objectives including but not limited to; coordination of teams, budget and timeline management and partner outreach and liaising with Brand Marketing Coordinator to ensure timely development of channel-specific content
- Identify quick “wins” and “opportunities” in existing email marketing campaigns to develop achievable solutions
- Develop new email campaigns and/or communication flows, honing triggers to increase conversion, measuring the impact of each campaign, and developing ways to scale
- Investigate and test new channels to communicate with our existing customers
- Work with Marketing Manager to coordinate all day-to-day activities that lead to the completion of projects and tasks
- Reports directly to the Head of Growth
The ideal candidate
- 3-5 years of experience in growth marketing roles with a focus on email / sms communications
- Experience with email marketing and CRM systems. A working knowledge of Klaviyo/Customer.io and Google Analytics is required
- Experience crafting campaigns, from ideation to deployment, analyzing success metrics with little to no oversight
- Proven experience driving email growth through strategic thinking, and testing
- Worked at a startup environment
- Strong analytical, strategic and project management skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit. This person collaborates well with others but needs little direction or oversight. This candidate can own projects from start to finish. And get results
- Is a cannabis enthusiast, and by that we mean you love weed as much as we do
FLOWER CO. at a glance
FLOWER CO. focuses on Ecommerce, Consumer, Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, and Marijuana. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, and Humboldt County. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, FLOWER CO. has raised $2.8M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2018.