Why book a space for the whole day, when you need it for just a short period of time?
Content Designer / Copywriter (Full-time/Part-time)$18k – $28k
“A Platform for Space” - Flow is an innovative Hotel & Workspace booking platform that provides travellers a seamless experience to find space to Rest, Work and Meet and only pay for the number of hours they need.
Flow is the leading timeslot hotel & workspace platform in Hong Kong, and expanding to other SEA countries. We have partnered with numerous international hotel chains & workspace groups and served hundreds of thousands of local and international travellers for their need for space.
We are looking for the most imaginative and creative candidates who are passionate about arts, culture and lifestyle to develop and produce unique and creative concepts, writing and graphic design. You will work in an agile, vocal and goal-oriented environment with a friendly team who are not shy to jokes and banter.
You will continually raise the bar on creativity, writing fresh copy and creating content that connect with the desired audience and drive interaction. Not only will you have the autonomy to test out new content ideas, but you will also be involved in developing and delivering content marketing strategies across a range of platforms – mobile apps, web, blog, social media, search engines, print, and more.
• Be creative on graphic and copywriting content to tell the brand consistently and engage with our audience in a fun way
• Produce excellent contents that can be repurposed in a variety of formats/platforms such as web, in-app, blog posts, social media posts, EDM, brochures, and other sales collateral to drive traffic and build brand eminence
• Conduct keyword and topic researches, create editorial calendar and identify stories/ideas to write about
• Assist in PR and partnership activities, such as KOL, press release and brand cooperation
• Develop messaging frameworks to align with personas
• Work closely with marketing team to support SEO and marketing activities
• Take part in evaluating the sales funnel and customer journey to ensure content is helping to drive growth
• 1-3 years of relevant working experience preferred
• A storyteller, excellent writing skills in both Chinese and English
• Proficient knowledge in graphic design applications (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• Excellent sense of which content is compelling and resonating and what to go and dig deeper
• Treat your work like a journalist. You can make a target list of five people we should interview for our blog and handle the outreach and calls to complete the story
• Be highly collaborative in a project environment while able to work independently when required
• Attention to detail, spot the tiniest mistakes and habit to proofread own work
• Innovative and creative thinker, able to show strong initiatives (We don’t want a yes man)
• Experience/passion in creating viral content is a plus
• A degree in relevant disciplines is a bonus but not a must
What We Offer
• Work in a fast-growing platform business with the atmosphere of a fun start-up
• Find & fix interesting problems with a high degree of autonomy
• Competitive salary, performance bonus and medical coverage
• 5-day work week with bank holidays
• Birthday Leave
• Free Shuttle Bus
• Free Gym
• Flexible working hours
• Free snacks and drinks
Apply here, or shoot us an email at email@example.com. Please apply with Resume & a brief self-introduction (and some samples of your past creative works, if any).
Flexible working hours
5-day work week with bank holidays
Free snacks and drinks
Free shuttle bus
to & from main MTR locations cross-harbour