Business intelligence and behavioral modeling for blockchain organizations
Product Manager$85k – $125k
As Product Manager at Flipside Crypto, you’ll build and evolve a suite of products that help blockchain organizations power their growth and live up to their full potential. Join us in creating the most advanced analytics products in the industry. Flipside Crypto is located in Boston, MA, but remote applicants will also be considered.
Who you are:
- You have a passion for UX and building products that customers love
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills, with a focus on metrics-driven action
- You have the capacity to make hard decisions, and know when to toe the line between following your gut and trusting the numbers
- You relish the opportunity to talk to end users and learn what makes them tick
- You are a strong communicator, adapting your style to build consensus
- You have a natural curiosity and the ability to learn new domains quickly
What you’ll work on:
- Own the definition and roadmap of our core analytics product
- Continuously improve our product strategy, positioning, and offerings
- Discover, prioritize, and write requirements for new product features
- Advocate for our clients and customers, deeply understanding their needs and pain points
- Lead the full product lifecycle: discovery, research, design, development, launch, and iteration
- Collaborate closely with other teams including Design, Engineering and Data Science Represent the Product team both internally to leadership and externally to clients
Requirements and Nice-to-haves:
- 2+ years of experience leading a team in a product management capacity
- Experience shipping high quality software products; SaaS experience is a plus
- Experience with crypto or blockchain technology is a plus but not a requirement
- Mention the best product you’ve worked on, as well as how you contributed to it in your cover letter or email
Flipside Crypto provides unparalleled analytics and business intelligence to crypto organizations. Their suite of analytics tools provides insights into user behaviors, developer activities, and financial activities, as well as FCAS, a relative value for measuring the fundamental health of cryptocurrency projects.
Flipside provides analytics to more than 50 cryptocurrency organizations and distributes FCAS ratings via partners such as CoinMarketCap, Messari, MarketWatch and TheStreet. Flipside Crypto is backed by True Ventures, Founder Collective, CoinBase Ventures, Digital Currency Group, and other investors.
Flipside Crypto at a glance
Flipside Crypto focuses on Analytics, Business Intelligence, Cryptocurrency, and Blockchains. Their company has offices in Boston. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Flipside Crypto has raised $3.4M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2018 at a valuation of $10M.