Prefab: The smart way to create custom apps
Account Manager£35k – £45k
Fliplet is a prefab app builder that has over 60 clients globally, most of them are international with over 1,000 staff members. We have over 120,000 users of our technology every month in over 20 countries.
Fliplet combines the benefits of no-code tools with the feature customisation of open-source software. We're on a mission to enable anyone to create beautiful and powerful apps. We believe there's huge untapped potential that can be realised by allowing a wider set of people to create apps.
The Account Manager role will work closely with the Account Director and Customer Success Department with the management of existing customers to retain, nurture and grow their accounts.
This role is an amazing opportunity to join a growing business that has already built a dazzling reputation in the industry. There is fantastic scope for career development and great financial rewards - you just need to demonstrate commitment, a fantastic work ethic and a willingness to go above and beyond.
The successful hire will be performing the following tasks:
- Engage and build relationships with all current customers in the defined portfolio,
- Identify and develop a pipeline of opportunities with existing clients in an agreed portfolio, to include additional services and upgrades to the current service plans,
- Prepare documentation, proposals, statements of Work and app plans for customers,
- Raise awareness and educate new departments within our customers company about Fliplet,
- Hitting growth targets and maintaining CRM.
We would like to talk to you if you have:
- 3+ years in account management,
- Experience selling, explaining and quoting software into professional services organisations, as well as working with large complex client organisations,
- Experience managing the sales process from start to the end in regards to account management,
- A natural ability to present ideas and initiatives and juggle many tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment,
- Know how to build relationships with new contacts, how to ask for referrals as well as how to close a deal,
- Experience in collaboration and negotiation with customers to maintain a happy long term relationship,
- Experience structuring multi-year agreements,
- Experience running periodic strategic account reviews,
- Account mapping large organisations,
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility,
- Efficient CRM database management (Pipedrive).
Additional experience (not essential):
- Working with enterprise technology solutions,
- Working with worldwide markets (US, EU customers),
- An intimate knowledge of mobile development life cycle,
- An experienced technical problem solver that can adeptly figure out how to address and communicate technical or process issues between systems (e.g. API issues vs client-side, bug management issues, etc),
- Managed projects in which you mentor other product, development, design, and testing team members.
Benefits and Perks
At Fliplet, our team is our best asset. We are surrounded by smart and talented people who value hard work, who always want to improve.
- A competitive salary,
- A fast-paced environment, challenging tasks that have a significant impact on the business,
- £500 budget for your professional development, that can be used for books, audio books, courses, conferences, etc,
- A great bonus/commission plan,
- An opportunities to travel (UK and US),
- And social Friday drinks and some great team building events.
We want to talk to you if you recognise yourself in our values.
Once we’ve received your application, and established what a great candidate you are, our interview process is:
- A quick call with HR to discuss the role and hear more about yourself
- An hour interview, with HR and hiring manager.
- Interview with HR and a hiring manager, including a presentation of your 30/60/90 day plan and a roleplay
- A quick meeting to confirm your motivations & answer your last questions.
- Offer & reference checks
- Welcome aboard!
You should apply if what we’re doing here at Fliplet excites you!
To do so, please send a short cover letter and explain how you’re planning to help Fliplet’s growth when you will be part of the team, and also what makes you want to be part of the Fliplet team, by email to Emilie de Neuville at email@example.com.
We will aim to get back to you within 1-2 working days.
Thank you for your application!
We order on Deliveroo and share a meal all together, on a weekly basis.
Drinks on friday
Let's relax after a week full of great achievements around a beer or a glass of wine
Training allowance available
Each Fliptonians have fantastic scope for career development.
Each quarter, we're doing a team building activity. We also have an annual offsite away from London.
Fliplet at a glance
Fliplet focuses on Mobile, Enterprise Software, Apps, and Content Delivery. Their company has offices in London. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Fliplet has raised $757.2K of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2015.