Prefab: The smart way to create custom apps
Product Growth Hacker£50k – £50k
Fliplet currently attracts about 20 new leads a day but only a small group converts. We are keen to optimise all stages of our customer journey.
Fliplet works primarily with large professional service clients, but we are expanding to mid and then small clients over the next year. Fliplet has a lot of experience with professional service clients, but it can be used in any industry and it has clients across many different industries producing a wide range of apps.
The successful candidate will be working closely with a developer and our marketing team to rapidly implement tests and optimise the end user experience from initial sign up all the way through to successful app launch and retention.
This role is an amazing opportunity to join a growing business that has already built a dazzling reputation in the industry. There is fantastic scope for career development and great financial rewards. You will need to demonstrate commitment, a fantastic work ethic and a willingness to go above and beyond.
Our head office is based in Shoreditch, London. However, due to the current situation our team is working fully remotely, from home.
Freelance part time or full time depending on the candidates
Day to day duties
- Own Fliplet’s customer lifecycle both online and offline via our sales & marketing teams
- Measure the lifecycle performance and improve it
- Detect issues
- Propose strategies/tests to resolve them
- Create a backlog of tests
- Implement tests with our development and test team
- Monthly report progress against goals and test outcomes
We would like to hear from you if you have:
- Experience growing SaaS companies and with B2B enterprise products
- Google analytics skills
- Experience with email marketing software e.g. mailchimp, autopilot
- Digital advertising
- Experience in advert and campaign creation and optimisation
- The ability to produce wireframes/mockups preferred
At Fliplet, our team is our best asset.
We are surrounded by smart and talented people who value hard work, who always want to improve.
Your professional development is really important for us. We offer an annual training budget of £500 that develops your potential for growth.
As well as:
- Open culture
- Mobile phone scheme
- Weekly team lunches and drinks on Friday in our central London office (once we return from remote working)
- Quarterly events and some great team building activities and a few days away from London over Christmas
How to apply?
We want to talk to you if you can bring some to the table and recognise yourself in our values:
- Have empathy
- Always improving
- No bullshit
- Maximise success
You should apply if what we’re doing here at Fliplet excites you!
To do so, please send a short cover letter and explain how you’re planning to help Fliplet’s growth when you will be part of the team, and also what makes you want to be part of the Fliplet team, by email to email@example.com
We will aim to get back to you within 1-2 working days. Thank you for your application!
We order on Deliveroo and share a meal all together, on a weekly basis.
Drinks on friday
Let's relax after a week full of great achievements around a beer or a glass of wine
Training allowance available
Each Fliptonians have fantastic scope for career development.
Each quarter, we're doing a team building activity. We also have an annual offsite away from London.
Fliplet at a glance
Fliplet focuses on Mobile, Enterprise Software, Apps, and Content Delivery. Their company has offices in London. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Fliplet has raised $757.2K of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2015.