Prefab: The smart way to create custom apps
Customer Support Associate£25k – £25k • No equity
Fliplet is a prefab app builder. It combines the benefits of no-code tools with the feature customisation of open-source software. We're on a mission to enable anyone to create beautiful and powerful apps. We believe there's huge untapped potential that can be realised by allowing a wider set of people to create apps.
We are looking for our new Customer Support Associate aka Customer Happiness Officer to be the primary point of contact for our customers and to assist them with all support enquiries. You will learn all about our product that will allow you to build relationships with our new users and loyal customers to understand their needs and improve their customer experience, as well as report their new features ideas to develop our product. You will be part of our Customers Success (CS) team.
As you grow within this position, you will get more responsibilities by supervising our support site, producing videos and support documentation to help users understand common features of Fliplet, as well as supporting your colleagues to deliver projects to our customers.
This role is an amazing opportunity to join a growing business that has already built a dazzling reputation in the industry. There is fantastic scope for career development and great financial rewards. You will need to demonstrate commitment, a fantastic work ethic and a willingness to go above and beyond.
Our head office is based in Shoreditch, London. However, due to the current situation our team is working fully remotely, from home.
Day to day duties
- Manage incoming requests on the live chat
- Effectively assist customers and resolve their enquiries in a helpful and timely manner.
- Communicate customer request to our Account Manager and the Technical team
- Communicate any feedback to the Technical and Marketing teams to develop new features and process to always improve our customer journey
- Escalate any critical issues to your colleagues
- Build strong relationships with our customers as well as new users
We would like to hear from you if you have:
- Experience with customer support roles
- You love technology and you love helping others use technology
- Strong written and communication skills
- Highly competent managing tasks to completion
- Very organised and able to stay on top of multiple tasks
- A natural ability to build strong rapport and relationships
At Fliplet, our team is our best asset.
We are surrounded by smart and talented people who value hard work, who always want to improve.
Your professional development is really important for us. We offer an annual training budget of £500 that develops your potential for growth.
As well as:
- Open culture
- Mobile phone scheme
- Weekly team lunches and drinks on Friday in our central London office (once we return from remote working)
- Quarterly events and some great team building activities and a few days away from London over Christmas
How to apply?
We want to talk to you if you can bring some to the table and recognise yourself in our values:
- Have empathy
- Always improving
- No bullshit
- Maximise success
You should apply if what we’re doing here at Fliplet excites you!* Please bear in mind that you will have to cover our support hours and therefore working 9.30 am - 6.30 pm UK time *
To do so, please send a short cover letter and explain how you’re planning to help Fliplet’s growth when you will be part of the team, and also what makes you want to be part of the Fliplet team, by email to email@example.com
We will aim to get back to you within 1-2 working days. Thank you for your application!
We order on Deliveroo and share a meal all together, on a weekly basis.
Drinks on friday
Let's relax after a week full of great achievements around a beer or a glass of wine
Training allowance available
Each Fliptonians have fantastic scope for career development.
Each quarter, we're doing a team building activity. We also have an annual offsite away from London.
Fliplet at a glance
Fliplet focuses on Mobile, Enterprise Software, Apps, and Content Delivery. Their company has offices in London. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Fliplet has raised $757.2K of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2015.