Prefab: The smart way to create custom apps
Technical Senior Product Manager£60k – £80k
Fliplet is a prefab app builder. It combines the benefits of no-code tools with the feature customisation of open-source software. We're on a mission to enable anyone to create beautiful and powerful apps. We believe there's huge untapped potential that can be realised by allowing a wider set of people to create apps.
We are currently looking for a Senior Product Manager to manage the vision and the strategy for our Product, and who will work closely with both the Product and Marketing teams.
This role is an amazing opportunity to join a growing business that has already built a dazzling reputation in the industry. There is fantastic scope for career development and great financial rewards - you just need to demonstrate commitment, a fantastic work ethic and a willingness to go above and beyond.
Our head office is based in Shoreditch, London. However, due to the current situation our team is working fully remotely, from home.
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Develop a deep understanding of our business drivers and our customers
- Prioritise work for the team to make sure you maximise the value of the features delivered
- Define user stories, requirements and specifications for the design and development teams
- Be able to perform user research, gathering insights and creating marketing specifications
- Liaise with stakeholders to align expectations and ensure a good product marketing, efficient implementation and optimised user adoption
- Help track and monitor product metrics to make data driven decisions and measure impact
- Experiment the solutions before building them to validate the team can solve users’ problems
We would like to hear from you if you have:
- 3+ years experience working as a product manager
- Experience with B2B enterprise products, projects and clients
- Experience delivering a product strategy successfully within a startup, launching products and managing the roadmap
- The ability to mockup and sketch ideas to give direction and share concepts with the team
- Documenting software requirements and managing documentation throughout the delivery process
- A strong analytical skills
Benefits & Perks
At Fliplet, our team is our best asset. We are surrounded by smart and talented people who value hard work, who always want to improve.
Your professional development is really important for us. We offer an annual training budget of £500 that develops your potential for growth.
As well as:
- Open culture
- Mobile phone scheme
- Weekly team lunches and drinks on Friday in our central London office (once we return from remote working)
- Quarterly events and some great team building activities and a few days away from London over Christmas
How to apply?
We want to talk to you if you can bring some to the table and recognise yourself in our values:
- Have empathy
- Always improving
- No bullshit
- Maximise success
You should apply if what we’re doing here at Fliplet excites you!
To do so, please send a short cover letter and explain how you’re planning to help Fliplet’s growth when you will be part of the team, and also what makes you want to be part of the Fliplet team, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will aim to get back to you within 1-2 working days. Thank you for your application!
Meet your team
We order on Deliveroo and share a meal all together, on a weekly basis.
Drinks on friday
Let's relax after a week full of great achievements around a beer or a glass of wine
Training allowance available
Each Fliptonians have fantastic scope for career development.
Each quarter, we're doing a team building activity. We also have an annual offsite away from London.
Fliplet at a glance
Fliplet focuses on Mobile, Enterprise Software, Apps, and Content Delivery. Their company has offices in London. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Fliplet has raised $757.2K of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2015.