Prefab: The smart way to create custom apps
Account Executive£35k – £50k
Fliplet is a prefab app builder. It combines the benefits of no-code tools with the feature customisation of open-source software. We're on a mission to enable anyone to create beautiful and powerful apps. We believe there's huge untapped potential that can be realised by allowing a wider set of people to create apps.
This role is an amazing opportunity to join a growing business, that has already built a dazzling reputation in the industry.
There is fantastic scope for career development and great financial rewards - you just need to demonstrate commitment, a fantastic work ethic and a willingness to go above and beyond.
As an Account Executive, you will run the sales process for New Business.
The ideal candidate for this position will be:
- Prospecting and pitch Fliplet via email, phone, conferences and events,
- Working closely with the Account Manager to upsell existing customers and get referrals,
- Keep internal systems and CRM up to date and proactively managed. Working with the Marketing team to optimise lead generation and marketing materials -Actively participate in Marketing Events and Trade Shows. You will need to travel internationally to attend such events, multiples times a year.
We would like to talk to you if you are:
- Have 2-3 years experience selling for a SaaS company, where you consistently met or exceeded quota
- Experience in B2B software sales
- Efficient CRM database management (Pipedrive)
- Solid rapport building skills and demonstrable negotiation skills
- Organise and prioritise your workload efficiently and independently
BENEFITS & PERKS
At Fliplet, our team is our best asset. We are surrounded by smart and talented people who value hard work, who always want to improve.
On the flip side, we offer an annual training budget of £500 and ensure that our team gets the latest tech, qualitative Friday drinks and some great team buildings!
Salary range: £35 - 50K + Uncapped Commission / Bonus plan (OTE £90K)
We want to talk to you if you can bring some to the table and recognise yourself in our values:
- Have empathy
- Always improving
- No bullshit
- Maximise success
Once we’ve received your application, and established what a great candidate you are, our interview process is:
- A quick phone call with HR
- A remote written test, followed by a debrief interview with HR and a member of your future team
- On-site interview with the HR and a member of your future team
- Offer & reference checks
- Welcome aboard!
You should apply if what we’re doing here at Fliplet excites you!
To do so, please send a short cover letter to Emilie, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org explaining:
- How you’re planning to help Fliplet’s growth when you will be part of the team,
- and what makes you want to be part of the Fliplet team.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Meet your team
We order on Deliveroo and share a meal all together, on a weekly basis.
Drinks on friday
Let's relax after a week full of great achievements around a beer or a glass of wine
Training allowance available
Each Fliptonians have fantastic scope for career development.
Each quarter, we're doing a team building activity. We also have an annual offsite away from London.
Fliplet at a glance
Fliplet focuses on Mobile, Enterprise Software, Apps, and Content Delivery. Their company has offices in London. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Fliplet has raised $757.2K of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2015.