Prefab: The smart way to create custom apps
Experienced Software Developer£40k – £50k
We are looking to build a long term relationship with an experienced (3+ years) Software Developer to help us enhance Fliplet.
Fliplet is a prefab app builder. It combines the benefits of no-code tools with the feature customisation of open-source software. We help companies rapidly build and launch mobile and web apps without coding or developer skills! Fliplet’s customers use the platform to deliver a suite of business tools.
Working closely with Fliplet's Customer Success team, your main role will be to help customers customise Fliplet by developing web and mobile apps such as directory apps, event apps, survey apps, training apps, and ensure we deliver an amazing experience to our customers.
You will primarily be using HTML, CSS and JS but you will be required to interface with Fliplet’s JS APIs for database communication.
Based in Central London, we're open for remote colleagues.
- 3+ years of applicable experience,
- Experience with jQuery,
- Fluent in English (communication is key for this position),
- Experience building and delivering desktop and mobile applications,
- A relevant Master’s or Bachelor's degree,
- Enjoy building appealing user interfaces that customers love and crave,
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team is essential,
- Empathy for our customers and the problems they face,
- Giving and receiving feedback while working with a team.
- Co-own and develop projects with your teammates and peers,
- Deal with customer requests,
- Investigating and fixing bugs,
- Assist in the building of our app templates,
- Create new features for these app templates.
Technologies we use:
- JS & REST APIs
You should apply if you:
- Are matching with the requirements,
- Are willing to use our technologies,
- Are hungry to learn and flexible,
- Have experience and enjoy working within a fast-paced company (start-up),
- Enjoy working in an environment where colleagues thrive on being independent,
- Want a high exposure to large amounts of technology and innovation,
Our hiring process
We want to talk to you if you can bring new skills to the table and recognise yourself in our values:
- Have empathy
- Always be improving
- No bullshit
- Maximise success
Once we’ve received your application and established what a great candidate you are, our interview process is:
- A quick phone call with HR
- A remote written test to demonstrate your skills
- Followed by a brief interview with HR and the hiring manager
- A final task, more open-ended and less structured than the first one. It will give you an insight into our platform and an idea of the kind of tasks you will be doing as a developer.
- A face-to-face meeting at the office to discuss your approach, cultural fit and to show you our working environment.
- Offer & reference checks
- Welcome aboard!
All applications with the correct requirements will be reviewed and an answer will be sent.
Meet your team
We order on Deliveroo and share a meal all together, on a weekly basis.
Drinks on friday
Let's relax after a week full of great achievements around a beer or a glass of wine
Training allowance available
Each Fliptonians have fantastic scope for career development.
Each quarter, we're doing a team building activity. We also have an annual offsite away from London.
Fliplet at a glance
Fliplet focuses on Mobile, Enterprise Software, Apps, and Content Delivery. Their company has offices in London. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Fliplet has raised $757.2K of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2015.