The Online Content Streaming Guide to help decide What to Watch & Where to Watch it
Content & Social Media Manager₹5,000 – ₹10,000 • No equity
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Write crisp & interesting content pieces like movie collections, plots, reviews, facts & more
- Review & edit the content writeups and correct them for spelling, grammar, structure, story-telling, etc.
- Hire, train and manage content development interns/freelancers
- Help users decide if they should watch a movie/TV Show and discover new movies & TV show
- Use your movie knowledge to lead the content projects including ideation, strategizing & implementation
- You will also have to manage the social media account on platforms like Quora, Instagram, Facebook and twitter
- Please don't apply if you have experience in only paid marketing or with an experience of running a social media channel. We only need folks with good writing skills, passion for movies and eagerness make their content go viral through social media channels.
When you message us. please answer the following questions -
Question 1: Why should you be hired for this internship?
Question 2: Are you available for 2 months, starting immediately, for a work from home internship? If not, what is the time period you are available for and the earliest date you can start this internship on?
Question 3: Please share sample write-ups to your previous work (better if they are around movies or entertainment) Give links for Google Drive (and keep the sharing settings as: "Anyone who has the link can access View") or DropBox.
Question 4: Please specify (in digits), how many hours per week will you be able to give to the internship. Please let me know the split between weekdays and weekends.