eCommerce Fulfillment Network for Next-Day Ground Delivery
Senior HR Business Partner
FLEXE is a team of technology entrepreneurs and logistics experts headquartered in Seattle. We connect retailers and brands in need of warehouse space and eCommerce fulfillment services to organizations that have extra resources. Our cloud-based software platform connects 1300+ warehouse facilities across North America, making the process of sourcing and scaling warehousing and services easy and efficient. FLEXE is transforming the $1.5T logistics industry. FLEXE.com
We are looking for an experienced Senior HRBP who, in addition to the traditional HR business partner’s responsibilities, will partner closely with our leadership team to create programs for the professional development of our teams. The SR HRBP will assess our business needs and build a strategic roadmap to engage, develop and empower our talent to help us achieve our mission of creating the open logistics platform which optimizes the global movement of goods. Ideally, this candidate will have ~5-8 years experience (tech/startup experience strongly preferred) and a willingness to jump in, collaborate with people leaders in a consultative role to help them work with teams to achieve results.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate deep experience and skill in the following areas:
- 5 -8 years progressive HR generalist experience in fast-paced technology company.
- Commitment to continual learning and development in their fieldDocumentation of HR processes and dedication to striving to make these processes better, more intuitive and more efficient
- Being an trusted team member who is able to collaborate across teams to plan for core people processes, employee relations, and address key workforce issues such as retention, performance management, workplace investigations, manager capability, and other talent and organizational priorities
- Building and driving leadership effectiveness
- Diagnosing performance issues with the business and working with business leaders to design and implement solutions
- Developing talent and succession plans for critical pipelines and leadership roles
- Leading analysis of the employee experience: job satisfaction and engagement, organizational health and effectiveness and driving action plans to improve wherever, whenever neededEngaging and effective presentation, negotiation, conflict management and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional listening skills and ability to relate to, influence, and coach employees of all levels in the organization.
- Advancing diversity & inclusion efforts for the business by working with leadership to create and implement plans to ensure that the work environment enables all team members of differing backgrounds to be successful and deliver strong impact to the business
- Ability to balance many things at once and handle the most critical issues in a time sensitive manner with a high degree of confidentiality and accuracy
- Advanced organizational and analytical skillsStrong project management skills
- Open and professional communication style
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in HR professional roles evidencing strong business acumen and ability to work well across different functions in order to integrate HR and business strategies.
The benefits package at FLEXE is thoughtfully designed to help people lead healthy lives in and outside of work.
-Health benefits for individual:
--Dental and vision are covered 100%
--Medical is covered 100% for HSA or a small premium for PPO.
-Company 401k and matching plan
-Fully paid Orca Card or parking stipend
-20 days of PTO
-12 Total Holidays
--8 company holidays
--3 floating holidays
--Take your birthday off!
-Paid Parental Leave & Bereavement Leave
-Industry learning initiatives with talks, demos, site visits. Etc.
Working at FLEXE:
Here are a few perks that make day to day work at FLEXE enjoyable:
-Choice of MacBook or PC and monitor setup, and height adjustable standing desk
-Located in historic Pioneer Square; restaurants, bars, shops, and mass transit hub
-PhilanthroFLEXE program. A quarterly program where we give back to the community through volunteer work, fundraising drives, etc.
-Fully stocked pantry and beverage fridge
-Team sports such as Kickball, Softball, etc.
-Team Building/Celebration Events - For Example: Pedicures, Paintball, Mariners Games, Happy Hours, Go-Kart Racing, Game Nights, Community Service, and more!
FLEXE participates in E-Verify, an employment authorization program through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.
FLEXE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
-health benefits for individual:
Dental and vision are covered 100% --Medical is covered 100% for HSA or a small premium for PPO.
12 total holidays
8 company holidays --3 floating holidays --Take your birthday off!
. A quarterly program where we give back to the community through volunteer work, fundraising drives, etc.
FLEXE at a glance
FLEXE focuses on E-Commerce, Supply Chain Management, Technology, Logistics, and Portals. Their company has offices in Seattle. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, FLEXE has raised $18.65M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2017.