Social Commerce Automation // Activating community between creatives, customers & brands
Full-Stack Engineer - INTERNSHIP/CONTRACTOR TRANSITION TO F/T$1k – $10k • 0.0% – 0.1%
Specifically looking for front-end expertise in Angular7+, Shopify and or other e-commerce development familiarity a major plus.
A marketplace and publishing platform enabling anyone to monetize product related content.
Looking for an ambitious team player to join us. We launched the consumer platform in public beta in November and have quickly built an engaged community based on a popular form of content. Looking for entrepreneur-minded candidates looking to further develop the machine learning aspect of the platform - provided with access to IBM Watson in order to tap into the image recognition/neural network API’s in order to derive insights back to brands on the engaged audiences.
If you have experience in social/photography (not a requirement but nice to have) and feel driven to create cutting edge technology solutions, let’s talk.
To become the go-to service for anyone to advocate or launch a brand or storefront online. We’re best positioned to empower content creators and brands by bridging them together in a new sector we’ve identified as “user generated commerce”.
What you will do:
• Build, manage, and validate a tech roadmap for products to achieve annual and long-term strategic goals
• Find new ways to improve the platform
• Write new automated tests and algorithms for audience insights and lookalike models
• Deploy and monitor features on the platform to make sure they consistently work
• Collaborate with A-team engineers and clients building turnkey solutions for marketers
• Has the ability to see solutions instead of problems
• Is entrepreneurial with an interest in startups
• Understand the importance of audience targeting and insights to brand marketers
• Can see the big picture, yet thrive in the low level details
• We are driven by challenge
• Hands on
• Driven by consumer insights
• Deep knowledge of the social sharing space
• Media and entertainment industry expertise
• Seasoned members with previous startup exits
What You Will Be Doing:
The full-stack engineer is a core contributor to our startup bench and data products team. You will be responsible for the design and development of our distributed data backend and machine learning architecture for platform. The ideal candidate has proven skills in developing full stack and distributed data solutions.
• Contribute to distributed data management and machine learning platforms.
• Work collaboratively with developers in a startup environment.
• Expert in data structures, algorithms, network topologies, data design patterns
• Experience in design of one or more of the machine learning frameworks: Apache Singa, Amazon Machine Learning, Caffe. Spark, Cassandra, MongoDB, Tensor Flow, IBM Watson or similar scalable machine learning platforms.
• Experience in one or more of the following machine learning languages: Go, Python, Java, Scala, and R are desired (or other relevant experience)
• Experience in distributed computing with Non SQL platforms and clusters.
• Working knowledge of Agile development methodologies, working closely with UX teams to develop front-end, consumer facing, applications
• Experience building structured applications using data transfer objects and/or AJAX JSON methodologies
• Knowledge with node.js or similar and it’s tools (i.e. gulp, grunt, express, etc …)
• Knowledge of object oriented design patterns
• Good verbal and written communication skills, #Slack, and Trello
• Experience in testing disciplines like test driven development and behavior driven development
• Estimate, plan, and execute working with varying levels of specifications and requirements
• Provide internal team support: specifications and scoping, and coordination
• Support partner and community members: training, onboarding
FLATLAY® at a glance
FLATLAY® focuses on Digital Media, Mobile Advertising, Social Commerce, Retail Technology, and Social Media Marketing. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, New York City, and Berlin. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.