Flares -- Visual Messaging
Senior Android Developer$130k – $150k • 0.5% – 2.0%
- An exceptional engineer with particular expertise in UX and visual design
- A passion for creating gorgeous, engaging user experiences
- Coding skills match your minds-eye--you can implement your dreams in code
- Meticulous attention to specifics because, to you, excellence is in the details
- Senior level experience in mobile application development
- Native Android app development, including:
-- Deep understanding of Java and the Android SDK (especially 4.0+ ) including android.animation, the hardware
accelerated rendering pipeline and OpenGL ES, android.location, android.content and android.media.
- A portfolio of previous work Android development work. Demo apps are good- Shipped apps are better
- Comfortable with a rapid iteration environment and real-time, ‘live’ team collaboration
- Comfortable with automated testing strategies and frameworks for large production quality applications
Our mobile apps are the face of the organization and, as such, you’ll be on the front lines of creating an application that has the potential to be used by millions of people every day.
FlareWorks (Flares) at a glance
FlareWorks (Flares) focuses on Mobile, Social Media, Location Based Services, and Messaging. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, FlareWorks (Flares) has raised $610K of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2014.