Get the exact training methods of influencers and athletes who inspire you
Influencer Success Manager$60k – $80k
- Identify key industry trainers to onboard as new partners of Fitplan.
- Setting and delivering subscriber acquisition goals for each trainer.
- Analyze what posts are driving the most traffic and engagement.
- Manage trainer accounts and create executing strategy for all social
- Monitor and optimize all athletes social posting to increase brand awareness
- Assist all trainers with their social strategy.
- Hold trainers accountable for social posting requirements.
- Communicate new and important company, product, industry news.
- 3+ years’ experience in social media marketing.
- Excellent communication skills, with strong verbal, written and presentation abilities.
- Passion for fitness and nutrition.
- Self-awareness, with a desire for constant self-improvement (goal-oriented).
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong personal initiative and the ability to work independently.
- Have a growth mindset and remain positive under pressure.
- Knowledge of the fitness industry and digital fitness trends.
- Previous tech/startup experience.
- Previous event planning experience.
How To Apply:
Please submit your resume along with a short paragraph on why you'd be perfect for this role. Your social media profiles should be discoverable.
Fitplan at a glance
Fitplan focuses on Mobile, Fitness, and Social Recruiting. Their company has offices in Los Angeles and Vancouver. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Fitplan has raised $2.125M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2016 at a valuation of $5M.