Get the exact training methods of influencers and athletes who inspire you
iOS Developer$60k – $90k
Partnered with the fitness icons that inspire our customers, we are creating a new standard of personal training — one that is mobile, unlimited, and relevant to our target market. Our mission is to build a workout experience that is greater than hiring a personal trainer.
We are looking for someone that is a product-centric fitness enthusiast that would like the opportunity to work on a product that will be used by millions of people.
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablets. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, beautiful design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Build and maintain Fitplan’s iOS application
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of application
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient in Swift
- Proficient with Storyboards
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Experience with VIPER
- Experience with WatchOS
- Familiarity with the principles of Agile
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
Fitplan at a glance
Fitplan focuses on Mobile, Fitness, and Social Recruiting. Their company has offices in Los Angeles and Vancouver. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Fitplan has raised $2.125M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2016 at a valuation of $5M.