A boutique Strategy & Management Consultant.Insights-led Transformation partner to Consumer Brands
Co-founder & Head Of Engineering / Technology(overall 10+yrs)₹10L – ₹15L • 7.0% – 10.0%
This is a concept-stage startup opportunity for a hands-on, pedigreed, entrepreneurial and passionate "Software-Engineering leader/architect " looking for the next challenge, to make a difference, carve a niche while designing, architecting, building, testing and delivering horizontal cloud-based, AI/ML led, Block-chain, Big-data and IoT focused, user-friendly, web and mobile based enterprise management SaaS applications / platform.
You will work with the founding team to make technology choices, and be responsible for the overall sketch-to-delivery of the product/solutions. Additionally, you will recruit a team of smart engineers, mentor them, nurture their curiosity and help them advance in their career-path internally.
Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential in this role. We expect you to be well-versed in current technology trends globally and familiar with a variety of business concepts, such as single handed development experience during initial OR growth phases in a tech-driven start-up / organization(Retail / E-commerce / Health-Tech / Edu-Tech) is a value-add.
The Role and Growth Path:
This is a senior software-engineering architect role with the potential to grow into a boardroom executive role. As your contribution takes the company to its next growth orbit, with all our bets are on with respect to what you could be contributing/innovating next.
Build quality assurance and data protection processes. Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance. Use stakeholders feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology. Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors.
While you could continue to execute what you love doing, here are two potential growth paths in the next few years: Grow into an external customer-facing technology officer, grow into an internal organization facing senior engineering executive.
• Experience of overall 10+ years doing full-stack development of enterprise-grade/commercial web software products including front-end and server-side engineering.
• Hands-on experience in building technology platforms from scratch.
• Worked on cloud based SaaS solutions such as MS Dynamics Nav/365, Salesforce, SAP and Mobile OS/App development concepts.
• MTech / BTech in Computer Science/Engineering ; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus.
• Fluent in common design patterns, modular architecture, microservices, and a demonstrated web and polyglot development experience.
• Experience of building and managing/mentoring a team of software developers.
• Solid understanding of what it takes to get things done in a startup, ship code like yesterday, and build a team for tomorrow.
• Ability to write clean, structured codes that can be documented.
• Have working knowledge of GIT/SVN
• Experience with AWS or Google Cloud or Azure architecture.
• Experience with RDBMS and NoSQL: MySQL or PostgreSQL, DynamoDB or MongoDB.
• Experience with the nuances of front-end engineering using UI design, JS frameworks, and GraphQL
• Passionate about distributed computing and building applications that are robust, scalable and that which keep the customers happy.
• Proficiency in programming languages such as .NET, C#, C++, Python, GO,HTML, Scala; a strong foundation in data structures, algorithms, understanding of threads, synchronization, and concurrent programming.
• Experience with deployment, configuration, automation tools, DevOps methodologies, and the emerging field of serverless computing.
• Understanding of Internet security models, OAuth, REST API, and application integration.
• Must be able to perform hands-on development work for Java/J2EE technology stack and write code.
• Curious, and believe that building mental muscle is a life of continuous learning.
• Experience with omni-channel tech infrastructure would be a big plus.
About Hiring Company:
A technology startup, building cloud-based enterprise-grade, user-friendly, high-value, horizontal SaaS applications suite/platform for the Consumer-facing and Healthcare sectors.
Cloud Computing, Enterprise Software, SaaS Development, ASP.net, C#, PHP, CSS, NodeJS, Angular,GO, MongoDB, NoSQL, MySQL, Java, REST APIs, OAuth, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Kubernetes, RDBMS, Server less, Mobile OS/Apps, Android, IOS.
Should be open to explore initially on a founder equity-option based, to moving into a combination of fixed and equity based, with time.
Fitnosphere Business Advisors at a glance
Fitnosphere Business Advisors focuses on Retail, B2B, Business Services, Small and Medium Businesses, and Beauty. Their company has offices in India and Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.