Design has played a central role in Fitbod since our earliest days and is a core competency of the company. As our Product Designer, you’ll not only create experiences across iOS, Android, and Web, but also work with a leadership team with over 10 years of product design experience in both large and small consumer internet companies.
Fitbod is a Top-20 Health & Fitness app in the iOS App Store. We’ve cracked product-market fit and now need you to help iterate and scale the Fitbod experience. It’s a sure bet to make a huge impact!
For consideration, please submit a link to your portfolio
- Lead the interaction and experience design of core features and functionality across iOS, Android and Web.
- Create flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals for your features.
- Think and design in scalable systems, not one-off solutions.
- Present in-progress work to the entire team, solicit feedback and iterate. Articulate why specific creative decisions were made to stakeholders.
- Conduct lightweight user research to inform design decisions.
- Partner with the analytics team to better understand user behavior and analyze the impact of your design solutions.
- Contribute to overall strategy and decision-making about product direction
- Deep experience designing for mobile, either on iOS or Android
- Experience designing single page web applications and mobile web
- Demonstrated experience designing consistent interaction design system and thinking through complex interaction design
- Working knowledge of the formal elements of design including color, typography, and layout
- An absolute pro with the modern design tools, such as Figma, Sketch, or Adobe Creative Suite
- Previous experience working directly with engineering teams; understand and empathize with the nature of engineering work
- Familiarity with web and mobile app technologies/formats and how to design for them; design for mobile first, responsive web sites
- Express ideas through prototyping and code