Customer Support Representative - Contract to Hire$40k – $60k • 0.0% – 0.1%
Are you passionate about fitness and want to transform the way people reach their personal health goals? Do you want to work on a small team that loves to execute quickly, ship thoughtful features and impact hundreds of thousands of users?
Join us as we build the future of fitness.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Customer Support Representative who can provide a positive customer experience to our users! At Fitbod, we focus on building a product that provides personalized fitness programs that tailor to a customer’s specific goal and needs so they continue to progress in their health and fitness wherever they are. As you can imagine, our users’ experience (whether it be using the app or inquiring directly to us) is a top priority for us because it helps us improve our product and keeps the business growing!
- Respond to support tickets and customer phone calls, and identify patterns (bugs, feature requests, etc.) to share directly with the rest of the team
- Create guidelines and establish standard methodologies (like response templates) for support.
- Maintain a working knowledge of Fitbod's feature set, core technology, and upcoming roadmap.
- Ensure each customer support experience is of the highest possible quality - go above and beyond for our customers at every opportunity.
- Work with the Quality Assurance and Product teams to ensure that customer issues are resolved.
- Associates degree or higher
- >2 years of customer service/support experience
- >2 years of fitness/exercise experience
- Exceedingly positive attitude - the ability to turn a negative into a positive through effort and consideration
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Customer-focused, going above and beyond for customers at every opportunity
- Proven organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, the ability to develop multiple solutions to a single problem (especially relating to software)
- Willing and able to work weekends
- Strong attention to detail and understand of app functionality
- Strong technical abilities and understanding of technical terminology
Bonus if you have the following:
- Fitness-minded, practicing strength-trainer, or posses knowledge about strength-training best practices
- Experience working with customer support tracking system
- Social media experience
A great way to stand out is to be an active Fitbod user or to have recently tried the product.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Health, dental, vision insurance coverage
We work from home on Wednesdays, and consider fully-remote positions for the right candidates.
Flexible time off
We believe that each employee should have a good deal of latitude in deciding what works best for them, as long as they are meeting the needs of our users, the team, and Fitbod.
Learning and development
Full-time employees can reimburse further education costs up to a specific dollar amount per calendar year.
Fitbod at a glance
Fitbod focuses on Mobile, Healthcare, Machine Learning, Fitness, and Health and Wellness. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Fitbod has raised $5.345M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2020.