Teach coding, computational thinking and entrepreneurship to kids from 4-18 years old
Customer Success Associate$27k – $35k • No equity
First Code Academy is empowering Asia’s next generation to become creators of technology through teaching kids from ages 4 to 18 programming. We believe that learning coding is a means to an end, and encourage our students to also develop their creativity, entrepreneurship skills and a mindset to experiment.
As one of the first coding education providers in Asia, we have rapidly grown to 7 cities teaching over 10,000 students since 2013, and are continuing to expand our global presence. We believe that it takes a team to build something big; if you have a love for technology and want to make a meaningful impact in the next generation’s education, join us now!
As a Customer Success Associate, you will build and maintain strong and lasting relationships with our community. You are passionate about providing an amazing customer experience, an advocate for our parents, and believe that customer retention is key to sustained growth.
- Be the voice of First Code’s retention and operations teams and take part in strategic business discussion and planning
- Be the face of First Code to greet students, parents, and guests with a warm and friendly welcome
- Provide the best service to parents enquiries, by showing empathy and offering help when needed
- Deep understanding of our students’ profile to recommend the most suitable progression and courses
- Be an advocate for our customers and highlight customers’ feedback in enhancing student’s overall learning experience
- Plan and host community events to increase awareness of kid’s coding education and foster an engaging group of passionate technology educators
- Work closely with Marketing and Admissions teams to develop the latest offerings and promotional plan
- Minimum 1 years relevant working experience in a customer service function, experience in a hospitality industry is an advantage
- Cheerful, independent, proactive, meticulous, flexible and able to work in a fast paced working environment
- Exceptional Interpersonal and communication skills
- Extremely detail oriented
- Excellent at prioritizing and executing quickly on high-priority projects
- Excellent command of spoken English and Cantonese, Mandarin is a bonus!
- Customer-oriented with pleasant manner and patient for dealing with kids
- Have a deep understanding of the First Code community and a passion for the mission of First Code Academy.
- *Candidates with more experience and team management skills may be considered for senior role
- Join us in revolutionizing the concept of education in Asia
- Be part of the leadership team to shape our business growth and direction
- Participate in our CSR initiatives such as the Google CS First program, where we link up with local community and teach underprivileged or ethnic minority kids coding.
- Join our monthly TGIFCS (Thank God It’s First Code Saturday) and mingle with our friends in the coding education community.
- Be part of the fun - our Summer video :) https://youtu.be/UlO96qXQDWs (https://workable.com/nr?l=https%3A%2F%2Fyoutu.be%2FUlO96qXQDWs)
- Get involved in large scale events such as AppJamming Summit (http://appjammingsummit.org/ (https://workable.com/nr?l=http%3A%2F%2Fappjammingsummit.org%2F) ), a regional app competition for kids from age 8 to 16 to showcase their app creation.
- Take part in our Ninjas Coding Series where we get together and talk about coding and work on exercises to brush up our coding skills.