AI platform that helps you record, transcribe, and search your meetings
Agile Scrum Master/Project Manager₹7L – ₹12L
Our team is growing and our software release cycle is also evolving. We're hiring our first Scrum Master/Project Manager to play a key role in the growth of our compnay.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast growing startup backed by investors from leading companies like Slack, Facebook, Twitter, and Microsoft.
As the first scrum master your responsibilities will be the following.
- Organize & Manage Engineering Backlog & Support Issues
- Establish a Kanban Process & Oversee All Project Management Tools
- Build dashboards & track important KPIS, Burndown Charts, and ensure we don't miss release dates
- Communicate key release details and plans across team
- Be the bridge between QA, Engineering, and Support
- Account for bottlenecks and ensure no issue falls through the cracks
- Provide product team and leadership with operational insights
- Review Engineering PRs and provide necessary oversight
- Help the team self-organize and self-manage
- Maintain a realtime dashboard of what every person in the organization is working on and communicate this to the CEO & CTO on a daily basis.
You are the right person if:
- You've worked in a fast moving startup environment
- You were an engineer that understands agile software methodologies
- You are not bringing outdated, slow moving corporate experience
- You are adaptable and have a flexible process driven approach.
- You can make changes on the fly even when monthly plans go completely out the window. This is a startup and you need to be nimble.
- You bring all the necessary project management experience to define te right processes without getting in the way of engineering.
- Worked in a remote team environment. We are 100% globally distributed across different timezones.
- Can communicate 90% of time through Slack (We hate meetings and we don't have any internally)
1) 5+ years as a Scrum Master (Agile software development experience)
2) Strong knowledge in CI/CD, Dev ops, Git management
3) Know PJMT tools inside out like JIRA, Trello, etc
4) Can instrument and measure all important KPIs like burndown metrics
5) Certification in Scrum/PJMT preferred
6) Worked as an engineer on node.js, meteor, react stack
fireflies.ai at a glance
fireflies.ai focuses on Enterprise Software, Artificial Intelligence, Meeting Software, and Collaboration. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Hyderabad. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.