DevSecOps Engineer$32k – $50k • 0.1% – 0.5%
We are looking for a passionate DevSecOps Engineer to work on deployment, security and operations of our platform.
You will be working closely with our hands-on technical co-founder in a smart team of developers building a state-of-the-art FinTech platform for interbank intraday lending.
We embrace Agile principles and follow Scrum framework. We write re-usable, functional clean code using Kotlin, Typescript, and Scala programming languages and deploy it using Docker, Kubernetes and Terraform on AWS and Azure.
An ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of devops experience.
- Solid experience to write Infrastructure as Code (IaC) in an AWS/Azure cloud-based environment via an infrastructure CI/CD pipeline (preferably GitLab)
- Operational expertise working in at least one of Identity and Access Management, Network Security, Data Security, Digital Security, PKI
- Experience with some of the cloud native security tooling in areas of Vulnerability management, Encryption, Cloud security, Network security
- Experience with Terraform coding and deployment.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a can-do attitude
- Good understanding of AWS IAM, VPC, Security group and KMS.
- Experience with delivering in an Agile manner, particularly Scrum
- A proven ability to learn and adapt to new, complex environments
- Improve and industrialise existing automation and scripting with a view to reducing fragility, time of execution, dependencies and vendor lock-in
- Build and maintain a cloud infrastructure architecture aligning security, compliance, performance and resilience
- Provide expertise and best practices for implementing cloud security (internal) and product security (external)
- Oversee the management and remediation of identified security flaws within our development platforms
- Build and maintain a set of tools that enable developers to self-serve for most operational tasks
- Promote DevSecOps, leading by example to change existing systems and practices for the better, allowing all functions to do more with existing resources
- Build and maintain monitoring, auditing, and reporting frameworks
- Work with a small team of ambitious technical and business colleagues
- Opportunity to learn new technologies at work and through workshops, courses and attendance at conferences
- Equity options in a high-growth startup company
- Good salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to travel to our office in London
- Flexible remote work policy with meeting taking place online or in our local office