Intelligent & Scalable Accounts Payable Platform
Demand Generation Associate (0-1 years)₹3L – ₹4L • No equity
Finly Technology is a financial technology software provider for Enterprises. We offer an Intelligent and scalable accounts payable automation suite called ‘Finly’ to power the Finance department and their operations.
WE BELIEVE IN:
Digitalization of Finance Operations: We believe the next generation of Finance teams would not be spending time on manual work carrying out their day to day finance operations. They would be performing critical tasks of analyzing & tracking key metrics relevant to the company's growth.
Building a large product-led business out of India: We envision building a capital-efficient, product-led business to achieve our mission. This means constant innovation by collaboration of the product team with finance teams & banking experts to identify deep-rooted issues in finance departments across multiple industries.
Diverse & inclusive teams: We believe a wide variety of backgrounds, experiences & skillsets leads to diverse perspectives & high performing teams. A culture of balance & belonging will ensure one brings their authentic selves to work in whatever way makes sense to them.
OUR IMPACT SO FAR:
- INR 8.3 Billion [8,30,00,00,000/-] Business payments in the year 2018-2019 and growing.
- Product designed to automate finance operations across 14 different industries.
- Payment automation for all businesses via deep integration with all the top banks in India: ICICI, Yes Bank, HDFC, Kotak, etc.
All this could be achieved with a nimble team of 38 (3 salespeople across Mumbai & Delhi and rest of the team in Bangalore)
Joining our Business Team, you’ll get to use your lead generation know-how and passion for people to make a direct impact on Finly and it’s revenue growth. You’ll expand your leadership skills in working with leaders & industry experts, develop industry expertise, and influence the development of new sales best practices. You will be working with a team that brings a HUGE amount of positive energy, motivation, and team spirit at Finly. Most importantly, you’ll get to work on transforming how finance departments currently operate and we do this our suite of 4 products & 12 modules designed by product managers working with banking & finance experts.
*KEY FUNCTIONS: *
- Qualifying and disqualifying inbound leads in a high-volume environment using calls, emails, and LinkedIn in mails.
- Representing our brand as the first point of contact with C-level executives, decision-makers, and influencers.
- Building credibility and value in our solution through strategic research and preparation.
- Innovating lead generation processes by taking part in executive leadership meetings.
- Building and maintaining a 3x rolling pipeline in the Mid-Market business (300 to 3000 employees)
- Convert cold calls | emails to warm conversations and opportunities in rapid cycles.
- Achieving your target and helping build a system that consistently hits quotas.
- Develop, build, and optimize email automation and nurture programs to move prospects through to conversion.
- Dive into the product. Familiarize yourself with the ins and outs of it.
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- An excellent program and project manager with outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Data-driven mindset.
- Proficient in technology especially Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in lead generation tools is a plus.
- Great problem-solving skills, taking a consultative approach to find the best solution
- Comfortable giving presentations to groups of any size
WHY JOIN US:
You’ll work alongside amazing, high-performing colleagues
Fast career growth, impact, and progression - Operations is critical to us and this will be a masterclass for the same
Finly at a glance
Finly focuses on Enterprise Software, Cloud Computing, Payments, and B2 B Market – Sme’S Specifically . Their company has offices in Bengaluru and Mumbai. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.