Krafting solutions with Robotic automation
SQL queries₹3L – ₹6L
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand and translate business needs into technology solutions
- Build complete data Integration solutions working in an Agile environment to provide rapid solutions conforming to best practices
- Create technical documentation
- Perform data analysis, data modeling, document processes, develop, test, implement and maintain based on business requirements.
- Perform code, design and test plan reviews for peers and develop system implementation schedules while working closely with operations / infrastructure team.
- Perform System testing
- Analyze and troubleshoot SQL statements, code and model database objects.
- Independently perform problem determination and resolution in the production environment and support production as needed
- Provide high quality service & support to customers/co-workers while maintaining a professional standard.
- Ability to learn and apply new tools / technologies / methodologies as appropriate for the department.
- Actively propose improvements in implementation, standards and other work practices
- Create and run SQL scripts in order to generate ad-hoc reports
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 2-3 years of expereince as SQL Developer/Engineer (preferred in a startup)
- A true techie at heart who lives by the code of your craft and loves developing elegant solutions for complex problems.
- Have experience in writing advanced SQL queries with a solid understanding of data management (e.g. permissions, recovery, security and monitoring)
- Diagnosing and fixing issues and bottlenecks for performance, maintaining code and writing automated tests to ensure and maintain query quality.
- Willing to learn and adapt to advanced technologies that help fast-track your career trajectory in a high-growth start-up environment.
- Able to voice opinions and work cohesively with others to drive change within the team and organization.
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to all audiences.
- Must be comfortable driving technical requirement gathering sessions with multiple stakeholders and writing specifications for solutions.
Finkraft.ai at a glance
Finkraft.ai focuses on Financial Services, Productivity Software, Finance Technology, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in Thane. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at https://finkraft.ai/careers