Krafting solutions with Robotic automation
Nodejs Backend Engineer₹4L – ₹8L
Roles and Responsibilities
Work with the product team to identify, design, and build solutions that help scale our product.
Drive adoption of best practices in code health, testing, and maintainability
You will work with technologies like Node, React, Mysql, AWS, ElasticSearch.
Follow the Agile development model to incrementally build out the applications with regular reviews with the Product.
Documenting application changes and developing updates.
You will ship high quality solutions with a sense of urgency and speed.
- Ability to design extensible database schemas and should be able to write complex SQL queries
- Have experience building RESTful APIs and have good knowledge of RESTful design patterns and WebSockets.
- Design: Knowledge of data structures and an eye for design. You can discuss the tradeoff between architectural choices.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and Knowledge of with RESTful APIs and modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token, Oath
- Strong coding/debugging abilities: Our codebase is primarily in Node.js.
- Understanding of elastic search, AWS, git, Jira
- Ability to interpret information and communicate effectively to stakeholders at multiple levels of our organization.
- Experience with CI/CD tools like jenkins is a plus.
- Experience with testing and automation frameworks.
Finkraft.ai at a glance
Finkraft.ai focuses on Financial Services, Productivity Software, Finance Technology, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in Thane. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at https://finkraft.ai/careers