Krafting solutions with Robotic automation
Tech Lead₹12L – ₹30L • 0.0% – 2.0%
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for the entire tech stack which includes responsive Web App along with the backend and frontend.
- You will also be responsible for the architecture of the entire technology stack.
- You will also be responsible to manage for our core analytics platform
- You should be able to manage the team as well as hire and build a strong tech team.
- You will also be responsible for communicating with our clients for product delivery.
Who you are
An excellent software engineer who understands every aspect of Software Development
Have a good grasp of software architecture and built complex systems in the past
Have worked as a full-stack engineer, have strong backend development experience but also worked on the frontend, our entire backend platform is built in node.js, and the front end is built on react.js
Have streaks of product management and good UI/UX sense
Experience of building and maintaining SAAS based tech products from scratch is a must-have
Can lead a small team of software developers
Can help others grow into their roles and beyond
Have clear and good communication skills
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or related field
- Minimum of 2.5 years’ experience in the Information Technology field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in management
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment
- Exceptional communication and reporting skills
- Solid working knowledge in all required software and programming languages *
Finkraft.ai at a glance
Finkraft.ai focuses on Financial Services, Productivity Software, Finance Technology, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in Thane. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at https://finkraft.ai/careers