A new approach to banking
Social Media & Content Manager₹7L – ₹8L
Social Media Manager is responsible for the managing & driving content on all Finin’s online platforms and is responsible for driving brand awareness, engagement & positive brand sentiment on the internet.
Key Responsibilities include:
● Social media management: Define & draw out the strategy for all Social Media channels, drive community/supporter engagement through engagement/response, relationship building, earned engagement.
● Manage and execute social media and blog calendar.
● Listening & monitoring sentiment on the internet and action plans to achieve month on month growth in key metrics
● Influencer outreach: Identification of and connection to members of the community and influencers to grow reach and build a network of advocates.
● Responsible & accountable for Online Reputation Management for the company.
● Assist with additional visual marketing content creation projects as needed: work with agencies to develop & publish content.
● Bring energy, ideas and fresh perspective to a team that values all three.
● Fintech Knowledge is a plus.
● planning and posting regular blog posts on sector and product articles.
Nice to have
- Experience in a product focused startup
- Experience in Fintech.
- Expereince with Graphic design to create social media creatives.