Cash Flows, Managed Intelligently
Sales Account Executive
If you have a passion for helping small business owners, an interest in financial technology, and the desire to help build a company from the ground up, we want to hear from you. We are a small company that is growing rapidly and were recently featured as one of the top 80 startups in Southeast Asia in 2018 by the World Economic Form, as well as showcased in media:
We are backed by Tier-1 venture capital companies such as 500 Startups, Monk’s Hill Ventures, as well as funds and family offices from Singapore, USA and Europe. Our solutions are built by people that understand small- and medium businesses' financing challenges and want to dramatically improve small businesses’ working capital financing to such a point that they won’t go back to the old ways of working.
Finaxar is looking for an intelligent, invested, and charismatic Sales Account Executive to scale our sales and support team. We work in a fun and fast-paced environment, communicating directly with small- and mid-sized business owners every day.
- Become an expert on the small business lending space and Finaxar credit products
- Educate SMEs on alternative lending, understand where they are in the business lifecycle, and help find the best financing option for their business
- Assist SMEs with relevant applications, document gathering, and assessment of options as they seek funding to grow their business
- Help Finaxar grow the sales - Meeting Sales KPIs
- Drive local marketing events and generate leads - Lead generation through inbound and outbound channels
- Work with Finaxar partners to grow the business
- Document all activity in CRM system, keeping it clean and up-to-date - Meticulous in maintaining Sales CRM system and ensuring all information are up-to date
A. Acquire new and develop existing portfolio of SME customers in Singapore.
B. Engage customers regularly to identify opportunities for Trade Finance (Import and Export), Term Loans, Contract Finance to increase market share and share of wallet.
C. Prepare Credit Proposals with accuracy, in a well-organized manner supported by sufficient depth of analysis and recommendations.
D. Work closely with Product Partners to jointly fulfil customers’ requirements
E. Proactive management of relationships, with timely escalation upon receipt of adverse news and/or observation of credit deterioration.
- Experienced & consultative salesperson with a track record of success;
- Familiarity with financial products a plus
- Outstanding communication skills and excellent sales & service orientation
- Comfortable and resilient in conversations with business owners from all walks of life
- Willing and able to offer insight beyond your daily duties -- don't just work here! Help us build a great company, too
- Capacity to learn and understand financial statements and valuation models
- Strong interest in the financial technology sector and growing online lending space
- Ability to work independently and proactively while improving processes and results, prioritizing work with minimal direction
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM preferred
- Very organized with managing pipelines and information
- Strong team player with ability to foster trust and rapport with team members and product partners
- Strong business development skills
- Customer-focused with confidence to engage key promoters of the SMEs in the multi-products
- We provide a fantastic environment to learn and grow as well as a commensurate salary
- Health and Dental Insurance
Finaxar at a glance
Finaxar focuses on Singapore and Hong Kong. Their company has offices in Singapore and Pune. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.finaxar.com