Creating the next generation of financially literate youth
Co-Founder, CTO$1k – $45k • 0.0% – 15.0%
Financiio is a digital platform that empowers teachers to help students with financial education topics in and out of class. We utilize video lectures, downloadable lesson plans, in-class activities, and randomized quizzes to help students in their learning and understanding.
We’re disrupting the way that financial education and life skills are taught in the classroom. Our fully developed and tested curriculum, built with our partners, has helped thousands of students make better life decisions. We focus on financial education, employability skills, and mental health.
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with business goals
- Lead the creation and implementation of Financiio platform
- Developing the company’s strategy for using technological resources
- Evaluating and implementing new systems and infrastructure
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Monitor KPIs and IT budget to assess technological performance
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
- Knowledge of technological trends to build platform and strategy
- Knowledge of existing learning management systems such as Moodle or OpenEDx
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Strategic thinking
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Equity ownership (0% - 15%)
- Participate in the development and leadership of a rapidly growing technology startup
Financiio is open to all applicants regardless of experience. Please don’t feel held back by your experience, as we are open to many backgrounds and experience levels.
Financiio at a glance
Financiio focuses on Education and Education Technology. Their company has offices in Edmonton. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.financiio.ca