A pioneering B2B omni-channel marketplace platform in Media and Entertainment Industry
Software Developer₹3L – ₹6L
Filmboard will change the way films are made in India.
Apart from bringing order where there is disorder, helping people in the trade make more informed decisions, we also seek to gradually overturn the existing culture in the way work happens.
Filmboard will be transparent, organised, honest and professional. Only by doing that can it exude that culture to the industry at large. In the next 4-5 years, we expect to have at least 50% market share of all transactions in the industry, in the creation of content.
So we want arrogant people who also have all the above attributes.
If we want to be disruptive, it can only happen by having people who think disruptively. You want a job? Don’t apply here. You want to change things but don’t know what and how? Come to us.
Both of us (founders) have had that temperament over the years. That's why we kicked our corporate jobs years back.
So, in a way, we want more like us.
We want you to apply only if you see yourself being with us even 5 years from now. We will select you only if we can visualise you here, as in-house entrepreneur to the thousands of Filmboards within Filmboard that we seek to create, a few years from now.
The software developer is responsible to look after the development of web platform and mobile applications of Filmboard. The platform is on PHP with CodeIgniter and Bootstrap. The incumbent in this role will have to be hands-on with coding for the open source applications. The person will be responsible to manage the complete project development from scratch as well as bug fixing of the current developed platform. Once created, regular management of the complete platform will also be the responsibility of the incumbent in this position.
List of Roles & Responsibilities:
- Code and develop the Filmboard’s web and mobile platform
- Follow good coding practices; for eg. proper commenting is being done while coding
- Project Management of the software development including Version control, adherence to timelines, meeting milestones and ensuring that the software is ready to use in the stipulated time.
- Adhering to daily/weekly coding targets, self-monitoring progress vis-à-vis timeline set, maintaining a strong control of the project schedule & that the overall team deliver the software on time
- Optimize the website on an ongoing basis, based on the usage
Filmboard Movies at a glance
Filmboard Movies focuses on B2B, Marketplaces, Film Production, and Entertainment Industry. Their company has offices in Mumbai. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Filmboard Movies has raised $175K of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2019 at a valuation of $2.2M.