Business Development Associate₹1.8L – ₹5L • 0.0% – 1.0%
Filmboard will change the way films are made in India.
Why? Well, it’s said that we are the largest film, TV series, Web series, Ad films producing country. So the way we produce this content needs to be world class right?
So apart from bringing in transparency, project management skills, integrity and professionalism, we also plan to gradually overturn the existing culture
in the way work happens.
Arrogant? Maybe. Who cares.
If that's arrogance, we want more arrogant people joining us.
Because to challenge status quo, they first need to challenge us.
But that challenge better have substance, and be backed up by hard work and thought.
So if you think you have that in you, write in to us.
Read more about us at https://www.filmboardmovies.com/news-and-media.php
We won’t select you. You need to tell us why it will be incredibly stupid of us not to select you. Here are some details…... blah blah blah!
But if you want to do anything else with us, write to us in any case.
We are looking to build a kick-ass team responsible for scouting & registering vendors and buyers, on-boarding & activation and user training. Candidates must be prepared to be on the field with a lot of passion. Only those ambitious enough to be part of building something disruptive should apply. Those with some years of relevant experience preferred though no mandatory. People who want to go potentially on the fast track and willing to take the risk and work hard for that are those we're interested in.
• The incumbent in this role needs to get the vendors registered and then categorized and listed in the correct segment.
• The person will also need to build and manage SOPs for registration, methods and processes to engage with the vendors and ensure that they are retained.
• The incumbent will have to manage a team of few office-cum-field representatives, motivate them to achieve higher performance.
Candidate must be prepared to be on the field with a lot of passion. Only those ambitious enough to be part of building something disruptive should apply. Those with some years of experience and who want to go potentially on the fast track and willing to take the risk and work hard for that are those we're interested in.
Job expectations include:
- Ability to generate new requirements for the platform
- Ability to fulfill the requirements generated to result into transactions
- Identify geographies within the city of vendors given the latest Covid scenario
- Get the vendors registered; self and through the team
- Categorize and list the vendors under the correct “Categories/Sub categories”
- Aggressively onboarding new service providers through proactive research on various social channels
- Vendor engagement and management to ensure retention of vendors by regularly going in the field and interacting with existing and new vendors
- Team Management: Build a team of field sales representatives, train & coach them. Work in the field with the representatives.
- Build SOPs, to enable the field sales representatives to get vendors registered.
- Train the vendors on the Filmboard’s platform (including web and mobile): Engage with the vendors so that they just don’t stop at registration but also transact on the platform by responding to booking enquiries.
- The incumbent is expected to be social media savvy – has the experience on how to work on various social media groups and communities
Filmboard Movies at a glance
Filmboard Movies focuses on B2B, Marketplaces, Film Production, and Entertainment Industry. Their company has offices in Mumbai. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Filmboard Movies has raised $175K of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2019 at a valuation of $2.2M.