Sales/BD Manager₹3L – ₹12L
Filmboard will change the way films are made in India.
Why? Well, it’s said that we are the largest film, TV series, Web series, Ad films producing country. So the way we produce this content needs to be world class right?
So apart from bringing in transparency, project management skills, integrity and professionalism, we also plan to gradually overturn the existing culture in the way work happens.
Arrogant? Maybe. Who cares.
If that's arrogance, we want more arrogant people joining us.
Because to challenge status quo, they first need to challenge us.
But that challenge better have substance, and be backed up by hard work and thought.
So if you think you have that in you, write in to us.
Read more about us at https://www.filmboardmovies.com/news-and-media.php
We won’t select you. You need to tell us why it will be incredibly stupid of us not to select you. Here are some details…... blah blah blah!
But if you want to do anything else with us, write to us in any case.
• Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
• Sells the Filmboard proposition by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Providing feedback from the market and recommend improvement in the product/ service.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Adapt and adhere to company systems, with strong reporting and follow ups.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Work Profile: While a lot of work is on calls, regular field visits to meet prospects, attend shoots etc will be necessary.
While being able to relocate and attend office in Mumbai is desirable, work from home town is also an option with suitable remuneration effect.
Filmboard believes in a healthy non-political merit-based work culture and high performers will be rewarded suitably. As an early stage growing start up, long term association has various benefits like stock options and quick role escalation.
Qualifications / Skills:
• Presentation Skills
• Client Relationships
• Emphasizing Excellence
• Energy Level
• Prospecting Skills
• Meeting Sales Goals
• Sales Planning
• Motivation for Sales
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales or business administration preferred
• At least 2-3 years of industry sales experience
• Strategic leadership potential.
Candidates must be prepared to be on the field with a lot of passion. Only those ambitious enough to be part of building something disruptive should apply. Those with some years of experience and who want to go potentially on the fast track and willing to take the risk and work hard for that are those we're interested in.
The person should be aggressive with a go-getter attitude. We would prefer a person with atleast 2-3 years of experience but freshers with lot of energy and decent communication skills would also be welcomed, could be from any domain.
Filmboard Movies at a glance
Filmboard Movies focuses on B2B, Marketplaces, Film Production, and Entertainment Industry. Their company has offices in Mumbai. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Filmboard Movies has raised $175K of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2019 at a valuation of $2.2M.